Confusing alert from FAN

Another thing that is weird is those 2 app package names arent even my apps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyou.cma.clauncher.theme.v53c2ac4ee8e78b6c16412cae

But the Admob policy doesn’t allow ads on app start, so how can you avoid the problems? Can you share me some tips?

Can you be sure they won’t be removed in the future? Some of my affected apps were live for 4 months and only 2 days ago they started saying some of the package names using them are not approved.

Thing is what mediation? I was preparing to launch a series of apps with mediation of admob and fan through heyzap but now I hesitate due to the FAN unclear problems.

Not many networks serve ads in alternative stores that are on CPM basis. Airpush is one, and I will be using it, but need more options since Airpush is flagged as virus from some online scanners and some stores use online scanners to decide if they accept or reject an app. So need versions with airpush and versions without.

Admob is still an option, but then what? I don’t want to end up with an ad network with awful fillrate like Phunware or something.

Any idea of a mediation tool that included admob fan and airpush? I feel like I want more options to choose from -.-

You said your Apps are also on Google Play but you slightly modify the package name for alternative store, right? what if you use the same name as Google Play on every store?

That would probably be not risky at all, because they can verify the package name is live in GP at once.
I have asked support what would happen in my situation. The app is same but slightly changed package name. I will let you all know when they reply.

However I must repeat that for the time being the apps that got affected for me are apps that I have been using their App ID for many different apps outside GP.
We can only speculate as to what exactly they are targeting now, because not even all my apps outside GP have been affected.

chartboost has cpc ads and is worth consideration if u have games and not apps
airpush is worst man
if u can afford then definitely admob is best option
I remember startapp also few cpc campaigns

at end of day it all comes down to geo split. all networks will give best ecpm for US. so i guess I will be using mopub along with custom mediation for missing ad networks so if mopub fails then these ad networks like appnext can fill the ad request. i guess mopub has ad even listeners available so it should be easy.

yes i also want to just use the popular and trusted ad networks only. phunware or chunware is all full of shit

Hi all,
DroidGenie, I have wrote to my account manager and he confirmed to me what is written on their website: “you get paid monthly or at any time upon request… through wire transfer or PayPal”
He also assured me that adpindle network serve ads in alternative stores, they support apps listed on the alternative market.

Today I got the same email for one App.
The identifier/packagename they refer to isn’t one I ever created. (the last letter of the name is different from my original package name).

Same thing happened to me…

There may be a new store which reupload our Apps with slightly modified package name?

If that’s happened …we may get problems with FAN I think…I will ask my support and let you know…

OK looks like if you are requesting for ads from a package name that is not same as the one in GP, the app requesting it will not be approved eventually. All my alternative stores apps, with a slightly changed package name, are starting to throw alerts one by one.
Now I can spend the whole summer updating 100+ apps in more than 15 stores, also bearing in mind that some of them will not allow the update due to the package name difference.

i got a few myself but still receiving ads in them and still getting earnings on those apps. I technically dont even have an app on the playstore never did with facebook. I signed up when they first came out and immediately approved my account for audience account. I never even provided a Play store link to them.

Thats good news if you still receive ads. Surprising, but good news. Can you check and update if you find out they stopped showing ads?

Two days ago I added my existing FAN placement IDs to a new App which I didn’t release yet on Google Play.
I was testing it on my phone and after some hours I got the notification from FAN about not accepting this package name. No Ads from FAN were being displayed.
Today I published the App on Google Play but so far the Ads aren’t working still (but just few hours have passed).

I just received same alert, for not existing package name on google play, weird.

I think they had some problems for the last few days…I got alerts now that my apps are approved for audience network and they want the app link…

After 2 days that the App is available on Google Play, it still can’t receive any FAN ads…

Contact direct support my friend…they approved my 3 apps after write to them…