BOTS How apps suddenly shoot up the ranks , EVERYONE needs to read this !!

Piewpidie or whatever will promote only if there is something unique about game.

I contacted one guy on fiverr. He could not deliver the install gig multiple times bcoz he didn’t have more emulators. These fiverr guys have emulators etc installed and will install ur apps on them manually. Not even real bots.

Still looking for real bots which have been used by games like panda run.

Help by searching online and telling us what you find. About pew die pie don’t listen to that generic it has to be special line, come on we all know money talks.

if you want to know from where softvego increased the app review go to the website

ReviewMyApp :: Home

here the user review the apps and gain point and also other user use the point to gain review’s this way having 100 positive review you you next 1 hundreed thousand download +
increase in number of app review over google play as download got increased.

@reviewmyap.com - read about difference between “there”, “their”, “there’re” in English. And your counter is a lie - how can we trust you with anything else? (Your service in only 1 month old)

Such things don’t work. Not worth even $5. High ratings mean only that it was done, people rate before they see if it affected their downloads (source: I’ve used such services on fiverr for my iOS apps, result: maybe 10 more downloads than usual).

its the service for exchanging the review this website is only made for developer to promote there apps for free ,

“Real counter” http://reviewmyap.com/Home/getCounter :wink:

Yeah, 10 million reviews in a month. :smiley: Let’s get back to topic.

So, I read that in order to be in the top 10 in the good ole USA, you need to at least have 50k-80k downloads a day.

Seems like those top apps are just inflating their installs with BOTS. They obviously have the capital to do it.

Well, how much money? I haven’t read anywhere that he offers his services for money. I would have to agree with javaexp, he makes enough money on YouTube and other media. He doesn’t need money to review games. If the game is good and unique he will most likely take a look at it but there has to be some buzz about it. He just made a video review on the Kim Kardishian game, it’s a popular crappy game but there was a buzz to it. I doubt they contacted him and paid him to review his game.

Ok I don’t know how much he charges , you have to email him and find out. Yeah he doesn’t need money to do reviews and I am sure he does a few for free sometimes. But he is a buisness man , don’t let the jokes and laughter fool you. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (his real name) is a buisnesss man , a very good one. His girlfriend is equally as smart too.

Pew Die Pie channel is under Maker Studio’s which just sold itself to disney for $500 million. Follow the money its easy, people just don’t blow up there is a plan behind it.

PewDiePie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maker Studios - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am fully aware that he is a business man,but it’s not really known that he offers to play games for money. A few months ago, he made a video playing Alpaca Evolution , it was such a weird unique game that he just had to make a video on it because it was entertaining to his audience. I want to add that it was such a bad game, but it was just too weird not to ignore. After he made the video, i saw the game trending and some fake reviews as well. Just have to be lucky to get your game played by PewDiePie.

Ok I found out whatever he charges is more than 10K. PewDiePie - an upper cut to the chin of every developer - Touch Arcade

That said you can believe what you want. He isn’t going to just play games because its unique or is something new. He is part of a bigger company that invested in him to become popular meaning they take a good cut of the profits. I posted links so you can connect the dots which is actually easy to connect in this case, but thats all I got to say. If you want to believe what you believe then good luck !!

$10k doesn’t even come close to his fees. It’s much higher. Hopefully that helps. I know he’s negotiable but he charges a lot. And understandably so. His following is real and you will generate results.

That’s from the forum that you posted. I’m not even sure how reliable that guy is, why didn’t he just say how much was it? Why didn’t he show an email conversation between them negotiating?

I just find it hard to believe that Dong Ngyuen had over 10k to throw at PewDiePie to play his game, that’s not even including Smosh another big youtube channel that also played his game. Flappy Bird had a buzz,whether he used bots or not and PewDiePie/Smosh went on that buzz.

Again, I don’t think PewDiePie is a realistic target to play any indie game apps. Unless there is a buzz to it like Flappy Bird and Alpaca Evolution.

I don’t think he did it with bots, people love the cracked screen shit and the fake x-ray scanning stuff, I saw he had a lot of trending apps on mobogenie which probably help to boost his rankings on google as well.

mobogenie picks up apps from play store unless u upload them specifically from mobogenie web console. I uploaded an app to mobogenie and status came as “Waiting claim”. I found that since app is already on their store, they will just transfer to my mobogenie account

Hi! Now I offer only user reviews and stars. But I’m working on bot downloading, and can just say, buying real devices is cheaper than run vms. You also can and have to change android id, device name, imei, clear all data.
I did it several times just for test on samsung galaxy tab 2, it makes 300 installs per day, and it helped me get some position in top (book category in Russia, because it was russian ip).
Sms Box Pro Loved - Google Play Rank History | App Annie

You create new Google account for every install?

You used the same IP for all your downloads?!! That’s a huge red flag and wouldn’t be surprised if you got banned for that… I guess if you’re not in the Top 100 list Google may let this fly under the radar… Don’t really know though as they’re not very transparent with their procedures unfortunately.

If it says waiting claim after uploading the app then the app is already published there or transferred already from google play.