BOTS How apps suddenly shoot up the ranks , EVERYONE needs to read this !!

If I could make a million bucks count me as one of those lazy devs Lol.

Another BOT service this time on fiverr.$5 bucks for 50 downloads and he admits it’s a BOT he is using.

run Android App download bot for 50 times - fiverr

Form a technical point oft view, I think it is realy hard to fake downloads at all. I would guess this requires

1. A new IP Adress each iteration.
  2. A new Mac Adress each time.
  3. A new device?

Doing this in a way so Google can’t notice, no idea how. The scripting part is the smallest problem. I mean, how can I create many unique devices with many unique IP Adresses? Renting a bot net from RBN?

Or this is the wrong approach…

Good question… I can’t figure that out either. How would you spoof so many IP’s? And same with the MAC address? I’m sure there is some technical way, but I’m not in IT, I’m in software.

Ok so lets put everything together

1st Pew Die Pie can be brought here you can get his info

https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie/about

2nd here is the forum where you can get BOT downloads this is one offer but there are many if you search site

❶ Rank Your Android App in The Google Play Store! ❶

3rd You can find BOTS on fiverr also search the site to find more

run Android App download bot for 50 times - fiverr

I would remove PewDiePie, that’s just unrealistic. There are other youtuber’s out there that can play your game but I’m sure it will still be some money but not as much as him.

I think that it is not so hard. I have internet solutions which has changable IP. The IP is new with every connection. Although of course there is the limit of IPs in network provider, but this amount (I think about 100k IPs) is enough. Google will let you download or rate any app from the same IP if you are using it e.g. after few days.

As I said - in my opinion IP is not a problem. Creating new gmail account for every new device instance can be tricky…

This app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ketchapp.donttouchthespikes seems to have shot up quickly too. It is #2 in uk Arcade top new game list. No suggestion AFAIK of underhand tactics, and does seem to have good rentention game play. Be more interesting to me ro find out how a good app gets exposure rather than spammy apps

So the conclusion is, setting up a bot is more then just writing a click script. It can only pay off if the infrastructure becomes reused for many apps.

50 Android VMs hosted on lets say ten different locations, plus 50 existing google plus user id’s and off we go. If we can get 5 dollar (minus the fiverr charge) per run, that means this has to be reused realy often.

Can anyone here confirm that ANY bot offered out there is safe to use?

or a BOT service which asks for money as revenue share. Legal/Official contract can be generated for rev. share.
Indies are always running tight on budget

I don’t think there is anything safe. There are developers playing by the rules and getting banned, I doubt using a bot won’t make you vulnerable.

That’s just another clone game that has gotten popular. I’m sure they artificially inflated those installs to get it ranked and then came the organic installs. Sick and tired of all these clone games!

I’m against creating clone games but it seems like you have to cheat in order to make money in this world lol . The developer that created the first bouncy game which I don’t know what it is since there are so many clones now, is probably so pissed off that a bunch of developers just took his idea, added different sprites and are now making more money than he is.

We as developers are tired but not users. But a noob user who switched from feature phones to smart phones will still download that game. Out of approx 6B world population, only approx 1B currently on android. People who are workers in factory, shopkeepers, real estate agents don’t know what is cloned apps/games. That’s why the cloning is working out for android and iOS.

If remember playing a bouncy game on Amiga, so it’s not a new idea (if by bouncy game you mean a game where the character - a ball or something similar - is constantly bouncing and you only move it left or right). :slight_smile:

I’m sure it’s an old idea, I’m just talking about the first developer who brought the old idea to Android.If you have a great idea for a game or app that no one has developed yet, make sure you get it ranking as soon as possible. I think some developers troll around and look for new apps/games that are not popular but have potential and take their idea.

I think this is exactly what happens. This happened with 2048, which was a clone of Threes ( I think it was called that).

There can be fine line between getting inspiration from other apps and just cloning with few changes.

coming back to bots, has anyone here tried them?

This one uses facebook its kinda of complicated to explain but the cost is 4-5 cents per download.

Get 100% Real Mobile App Downloads (iOs/Android) For The Lowest Cost Ever!

Are you saying those are not real users? Could you elaborate more on this?