Be Carefull of airpush its a scam

Airpush please remove your url checking system! It is unnecesary and e.g. Me will not use your network because of this ‘link’ problems!

The URL checking system is done by actual people and is not automated, and is necessary for us to associate traffic with an app.
You just need to supply a direct to an APK that has our SDK in it. Your assigned AM is always available to assist.

Airpush Nick

@AirpushNick

Can you check a ticket for me its open 5 days ago with no answer

I just saw your ticket and sent back an answer.

Nick

I didnt get your answer

my ticket id : 27452

Your email is Facebookfanpage right? I just sent you a message.

Nick

Yes , Got it thanks .

@AirpushNick

Hi , I see that the stats are delayes in my dashboard and the ads are serving in my game but the counts of impression is blocked …

Hi.

I don’t understand your concern. There is a delay in stats reporting including impressions. Our team is working on it and the stats will update.

Thanks

Nick

No Concerns , Just asking if the stats will count the past impressions

Thanks .

Yes it will update with any impressions from today :slight_smile:

@AirpushNick Can you take a look at my ticket please

This is an outdated company. All you will get is trouble if you use their SDK.

Avoid Airpush. So many people can’t be wrong. Don’t use airpush as primary ad network. They can anytime show you their own policy and keep your earnings.

I have already addressed GooglePlays concern.
We have been around since 2010 and paid 1000’s of developers millions of dollars. If your traffic is legitimate, and correctly integrated, we pay on time every time, and anybody saying otherwise is sorely mistaken.

Airpush Nick

U don’t deal with developers. U r just the marketing guy trying to keep good image of Airpush.
Airpush tech support decides what is valid integration and what is not and that is the problem. Why count installs and impressions in first place rather than later creating trouble for developer and company. That’s why Airpush sucks.

If your traffic is legitimate, and correctly integrated, we pay on time every time, and anybody saying otherwise is sorely mistaken.

I’m sorry Nick, but this is a bunch of bullshit.

In November, Airpush has released an update to their Bundle 2 SDK and required everyone to upgrade in the following weeks or they won’t earn money.

Luckily, we saw this message on time and updated. Four months and $8000 later, we notice that payment for December keeps getting delayed, time after time. We ask Airpush’s support and after a month of seeking a relevant answer, what do they say?
They claim we won’t get payed for the earnings of the LAST FOUR MONTHS ($8000!!) because not every single ad unit was enabled as we made those earnings. We argue that we didn’t get ANY message or warning during the last 4 months that we are not getting payed for them! They check with their Finance person, say they are right and finish the conversation with “Okay, thanks. Good bye”

We were two years with Airpush, and honestly they always payed us, no tricks.
Until they decided to add a new line in their developer wiki that says you must make a simple one-click change in your ad settings or you won’t get payed for all the time this change wasn’t applied! They sent no warning email/notification, nothing!

Airpush is stealing $8000 from us!
We’ve shown their ads for 4 months, and get nothing in return!

We’re not giving up yet. We’re still trying to talk to them, although they’re either not answering or claiming our $8000 is theirs and we won’t get them.

I really hope they will be able to see reason.

Meanwhile, don’t make this mistake and go with Airpush. They might seem good in the beginning, but then they show you their policy update and keep your money to themselves.

Hi Zippoxer,

I know that your account manager Namrata is still investigating this.
There were plenty of notices on the dashboard and in emails sent to developers informed them of requirements of changes needing to be made. We have 1000’s of other developers who were using us at the same time, and made necessary adjustments without any issue. You even state that you see notices on the dashboard to update, and the note in the integration docs for Bundle 1 and 2 that all ad units must be implemented was always a requirement. There are no tricks or fraudulent activity from us. We have our requirements list clearly, and all developers must follow them and our Terms of Service.

Thanks

Airpush Nick

Hello Nick,

I boldly claimed that I never received a notification or warning in the dashboard. That was my main problem. For four months, we were absolutely sure everything is normal and the dashboard didn’t show anything other than our revenue.

Namrata updated us by email about the update for the Bundle 2 SDK in time. She said we must download the updated SDK or we won’t get a payment in December. We saw this email in time and updated immediately. However, tens of thousands of our users started experiencing crashes. We contacted you, you tried to help, and even sent us a fix for the SDK, but it was a very difficult bug to solve. We eventually rolled back to the old SDK, but before the due date. As December came, we updated to the Bundle 2 SDK again out of no choice (we can’t get a payment if we don’t), and surprisingly the crashes stopped. Or at least reduced dramatically. We were relieved.
We really put up a fight to update to the latest Bundle 2 SDK in December, and we finally did. All this to eventually discover that although we have updated to the Bundle 2 SDK exactly as required in the email, we can’t get a payment for the last 4 months because we didn’t click “Enable” on all ad units. The last part was not specified in the email.

On a side note, you may agree with me that for an ad network, the dashboard is where developers always look at to measure their status and earnings.
Why did the dashboard say absolutely nothing about the fact that we won’t get payed our earnings? Why doesn’t the dashboard forbid you to show ads until you click “Enable” on all ad units? Or at least auto-enable all Ad Units that weren’t enabled before like any person would do anyway to avoid problems with payments?

Regards,
Moshe

When you updated to the latest SDK, you would of seen in the documentation that all ad units are required.
*Note: All ad units (360 Banner, SmartWall, Push & Icon) are required to be compliant with the Bundle 2 SDK Program. All ad units must be enabled for publisher to be eligible for Bundle payments.

You should have asked if you were not sure if they were required or not. If you had any doubts if the integration was correct or not, you should have reached out.

I know Namrata is still investigating your ticket, and she will be in contact.

Nick