ASOsecret will close new registrations, it's strongly limited

@ramzixp I wanna register tomorrow …is this still available …India we don’t maintain payapl balance within a day so I will buy tomorrow …

No problem, probably there will be places and Ill close registration without getting members because these idiots who are calling me cheater :slight_smile: I am tired to this forum, so Ill close in time as I promised :wink:

Please stop this crap here. You made this forum useless for any serious developer.

A moron who got banned from PlayStore is selling book on how to be successful on PlayStore :slight_smile:

You stop this crap and f.uck you, monkey

Thanks friend.

5 days to close registration forever

Hopefully we don’t have to hear about this crap anymore after 5 days. F***ing Scammer.

Again you? I reported you to david, to ban you

5 days to close registration forever

he won’t go away. time to send DMCA to his word search games.

I am not so bad to send DMCA :slight_smile:

5 days until finish and after that, don’t worry haters, you will not see me again :slight_smile:

You do understand illegal DMCA can result in serious charges right? You morons may be used to illegal things, don’t mess with law.
BTW You have no clue.

I did not buy autotranslator tool or other stuff. However, I know ramzixp from this forum for a long time. he might not be a top person for ethical standards but I think calling someone scammer who is creating useful things is not nice. All he has done is selling his stuff for a reasonable price and noone is pushing you to buy some stuff from him.

Do not buy things from ramzixp! He is cheater. He tell us year ago that he go out this forum and he tell it again. He is cheater and scammer! He want only your money and hos methods do not work. He is still banned in GP

…and I also want to eat your kids, they are tasty, fresh flesh :slight_smile:

Count me in I love eating kids for breakfast. And no he isn’t a scammer, I only paid $50 for his package and translated over 400 apps already and my downloads doubled with-in a week. Also I got over 50+ Game source codes and these are good quality games. I sold 2 games to clients already at $25 per reskinned game so I made my money Back so I basically got package Free.

I will be selling my reskinned games here that I make.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/android-development/25931-droidgenies-official-game-reskinning-business-will-open-soon.html

Really doubled downloads? If yes, gratz :slight_smile:

This is the same dude who privately said, you stuff is crap right? Dude stop selling crap to people.

I got him Mixed up with someone else. It wasn’t Ramzixp it was someone else, so I apologize to ramzixp

LAST 48h REGISTRATION LEFT after this time, registration will be closed and any new stuff only for VIPs.

You can still buy it for $50 until 48h left

LAST 24h REGISTRATION LEFT

and registration will be closed forever