ASOsecret will close new registrations, it's strongly limited

@jim
@javaexp @DroidGenie
guys, please, want to flame, go to another thread, peace!
don’t offtop in my thread;/

14 access left - after this time, registration over forever
How to buy it, read in first post of this thread

Earlier you say that registration is only in 24 hours. It is third day and still anyone can register.
If 15 people register - he say that again only next 30 people.

You dont get specific knowledge - everyone can know that because of unlimited registrations

You are a cheater too, that’s for sure.
It’s 2 days now I sent you PM and email to get ramzip ebook but you didn’t even bother to reply.

Is strongly limited after 14 days from now or after place limits, I close new members registration and focus to help current members in secret circle

Where I said it’s 24h? In ebook what was DIFFERENT, COMPLETLY DIFFERENT SERVICE…

New article with tutorial step by step, different methods and ideas, 100% working, just added:

Current limit 13 left and I close registration

12 access left and registration over forever

11 access left and registration over forever

Last 10 access left, until Ill close registration forever. This will be elite website, with impossible enter in

LAST 10 ACCESS LEFT

Last 9 access left, until Ill close registration forever. This will be elite website, with impossible enter in

LAST 9 ACCESS LEFT

Registered more than a week ago and never received a reply…

What reply? You have access, pm me with your problem and ill resolve it today when i come back from family :stuck_out_tongue:

What does this means “How to Create GP dev account and keep it alive?”

Do you mean how to do that once Google has banned previous account?

If thats what you mean to say and it works with your solution,i am sure many devs would need it who has been banned earlier.

I am still surviving without any ban.

This section is for people who has banned before, not this one article only. You have right, this is about banned earlier and managing multiple accounts.

Iit was written many, many times on forum, in ebooks and everyone knows it. It is not secret knowdledge. Just read this forum. And also you have ban about month ago, so you are not a person to tech us about it.

And PLEASE - DO NOT SPAM here with your f*ckin “x accesses left”. You are a hacker, so you must know that you can edit your post. Everyone know that you are spamming only and cheating people

Dude what’s your problem here…Its his business so he has the right to increase it in any manner…if you don’t like him just don’t comment…I think you are jealous cause you don’t earn anything…

there’s no need to bump this thread everytime someone purchases a copy. also keep all your shit in one thread. my god.

This is one guy every time ;/ no moderator on this forum but his multi accounts should be banned, especialy this nick oO

9 access left but price is again $50, without any codes!

8 access left but price is again $50, without any codes!

or final close next week without limit

LAST 8 ACCESS LEFT and CLOSE 15.09.2015

it’s only $50

as I promised, registration have 7 days more and after 15th, Ill remove registration options on my site and never open again. This thread will dissapear also in MMWA chaos. People, who don’t like me, just no comment and wait this 7 days, this is reminder for somebody who wants to access but forgot about thread.

@ramzixp is source code still included?

Ofcourse it is