5. Unlimited volume
  6. geo available
    7.service for android and ios both
  7. 24x7 live support
    9.self manage portal
  8. high re tensions service available

their support sky pe: app.ranker

Good service don’t need agressive spam marketing

Any idea how the hell companies like app2top and similar manage to give so many reviews and installs???

I mean typically 1 gmail account is required to give 1 five star rating and 1 install.

If someone opt to get 200 reviews/installs per day for 1 month, its like 200*30=6000 gmail accounts.
Does it mean that such company make so many accounts or there is some other method?
Even emulator needs gmal account to review or install a app.

Any idea to understand this whole shit ?
Making so many gmail accounts manually is so tedious and idealy can not manage for so many days. How such companies are standing in the market for so many days ??

Yes, I have idea:
You can buy 10000000x gmail accounts on many sites, PVA and phone verified. I think people are creating them in china, where many creators are creating them 12h/day. Creating gmails with bot is impossible, there is captcha, phone verification and IP.

We had bot for Google Play installs and it’s working but thanks to gmail accounts, operation is not economic. CPI is cheaper. Gmail account = couple of cents + energy cost(it was working on modified bluestacks and demands a lot of CPU power). Our bot was opening app and plays with it for couple of minutes.

I think app2top have something similar, android instances in vmware machines connected with some script. When install cost 10c and 20c for review, it’s economic but I think they are earning some 0,02-0,05 / one install or review. Creating service with real installs like ayetstudios is more economic than using bots, compared to gmail cost and energy cost.

Secondly: google started to ban gmail accounts created only for post review in google play. We started to loose 1000-5000 gmail accounts/day. Apps in play store were also banned. So I don’t think if app2top is safe. I’m using it for reviews but it’s risky.

Now that you have revealed it @ramzixp, wait for your friend now :smiley: :wink:

What? Bot is not for sell, even it would be economic. I havent Access to it :slight_smile:

i was talking about your friend who loves u so much on this forum for your bots, spam etc. username fckram…
his blood will boil on reading that u were using bots in past

I don’t care this monkey head :wink: he is not normal :smiley:

I remember you opened a thread recommending App2Top and now you are saying that they are shit…
I do not take you serious anymore.

I don’t care, have a nice day :slight_smile:

Fùck you :slight_smile:

Enjoy :wink: Do you know what is the best? With this thread I got… 50 affiliates more even I told to not use app2top :wink:

use this link app2top.org/?ref=4141 . 10 th user will get 100 free downloads from me :wink:

They really pay for affiliates or its for namesake? i have 9 affiliates and pay NULL untill now despite of sending them mails.