app2top - reality - non bulshit

Pros- Prices are super reasonable and acceptable, Cons- they don’t accept Perfectmoney

You mean app2top? For CPI it’s useless, are installs are dead, only reasonable is to use them for boosting reviews but in smart ways.
Even it’s 0,10$ for me it have value 0,0001$ from CPI side.

App2top works for me, I don’t know if it’s dead installs, but works… I get topchart easily.

My app is live for just 25 days and getting 1.5k downloads daily and 50% of users keeping the app on their devices…i am getting 20-25$ daily from the app…I am not showing ads frequently…every 4 activity visits I am showing an interstitial and an interstitial after finishing a task in app…so I earned nearly half of my spending till now…

Agreed.
CPI is useless in App2Top.
But if app is published ages ago with reasonable organic downloads and reviews, getting app2top reviews service is worth in that scenerio.

hi NokiaDev,
your record is impressive
may I know how you arranged the CPI campaigns? (how many days did it take to spend your advert budget)?
which advert network do you use? and wht is the ecpm roughly? thanks!

I also saw interesting thing. If you have fresh app and for example buy 20 reviews in app2top, downloads are dropping down suddenly and it takes 2-3 days to get them back. There is some filter in Google Play. I experienced this couple of times so it’s not one case.
But for app with traffic, there is some boost. For example I added german reviews, some 30 with …english keyword what I haven’t even in my description. I appeared on top10 for this keyword.
So app2top is perfect for keyword ASO because you can put any you want in review text.

I spent 200$ daily on AppBrain and cpi rate at .40$ and run the campaign for 5 days…for advertising I used my routine " heyZap with admob and FAN"…admob native ads in listview…eCpm for admob is about .50-.70$ and for FAN it’s 3-5$…

I think replying to user review on console also boost in aso…i use different keywords to reply to user comment but not out of context…This is a good trick I think.

Great tip, I never reply :slight_smile: and now it’s the reason to start

Hey guys we unpublished our rather new app for which we had tried about 10 odd review and 100 odd installs, not worth the risk, will it be safe now , can we now release our bigger app with out any ban fear, kindly guide …

Regards
rajiv

You have 3 strikes limit, remember that google can strike unpublished app. It’s safe if you account is in good condition.

@ramzixp - can you please explain, i mean we were never banned or any thing, we just took a precaution, never used any such reviews etc , are we in this 3 strike rule …how many strikes we have left …

Regards

1. google take app down
  2. google take app down
  3. google take app down and ban your account forever

one suspend - 1 strike

@ramzixp - ok so i guess we are good , never had any app taken down, so you think we did the right thing by unpublishing an app with 4 reviews and 6 ratings or not ?? and how risky you think it is for us now …

Regards

Leave it, nobody cares such small numbers but if you have 1000 ratings with 900 reviews somebody can check it, then it’s not so natural.

I agree 100%, this website is only good for reviews , to spend money in their CPI is the worst investment ever. End.

You never reply? Bad developer :D:D

I preffer not to reply for comments which pisses me off and irrelevant.
I reply to 3-4-5 stars rating with review.
But as NokiaDev said, will be carefull with words this time :D:D:thumbup:

Try giving reply to 1,2 star reviews these are important for you…when we give reply to them they get a mail about this and they might consider changing the stars and sometimes users give 1 star without knowledge so they may change their mind…my success rate for user changing 1 star to 5 star rate is 20% but it is enough for my effort I think…

I always reply to 1 star reviews but 99% of the time the user never revise the review/rating… even in case of a positive written review (with a mistakenly 1 star given)
Maybe I’m just unlucky…