Anyone using AdBuddiz ?

I think there has been a misunderstanding. Jonathan meant that they pay $1.00 in average for every user who installs an app promoted in your app, not for every download your app gets.

Hello Jonathan, here are more details:

• majority of my traffic comes from countries like: Russia, Germany, UK, Poland, USA
  • I am not spamming my players with your ads, I am displaying them ONLY when they are leaving game scene, so its rather not an issue, I am trying to provide high quality of impressions, yet my ECPM is all the time low (yesterday like 140.000 impressions and still similar ecpm, compared to admob - 2kk impressions a day but obviously those are different types of ads, but thats just to clarify, that I am not spamming to get loads of impressions)

Hey Matthewek,

Thanks for these pieces of info. Can you please send me via mp the name of your app so that we can take a look at it and give you insights to improve those figures ?
In addition, we have a game discovery app called Giftiz : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.purplebrain.giftiz

Usually our partners pay us for the traffic we send them but it happens from time to time that we feature a good indie game using AdBuddiz for free if our review team thinks it qualifies (the quality needs to be high). I think it’s worth the shot as you would get thousands of installs for free from such a featuring… Once again, it’s not sure, but if your game is good, there is a chance for this :wink:

Giftiz and AdBuddiz is the same? Recently i find Giftiz SDK but can not find anywhere

Hey Hackformore,
It s the same company behind Giftiz and AdBuddiz.
The Giftiz SDK is not public as our team needs to review your game to see if it qualifies to be featured within Giftiz.
Feel free to send me a link to your game is you want our team to review it.
My email : [email protected]

Hello,

Recently I updated my app with AdBuddiz ads (before update I used AdBuddiz for this app too), however, it seems that ads aren’t showed anymore. I thought that probably there was a bug in my code, but after reviewing it - it’s the same as it was in my previous version. Moreover, in AdBuddiz portal the status of SDK is shown “No Impressions received recently”. I tested several times on Android device, but no ads were shown.

In FAQ I found what the status means: It means that since midnight (GMT), our servers received a SDK boot up call but no ad was shown yet.

Could this be due to lack of banners to show in current campaigns, or is it something with my updated app. As I do not log any errors, I cannot check the exact problem.
Anyone had similar experience?

I’m testing AdBuddiz and I noticed sometimes ad doesn’t show
So I contacted the support which told me Ad doesn’t show when there isn’t anymore ad to show (in order to not flood the user)

I think it’s a normal behaviour, you can check if there is ad to show with AdBuddiz.isReadyToShowAd(this)

I integrated AdBuddiz for 10 days.
However, the revenue is significant low, the revenue until now is $2.65 for 13000+ views, with continued 5 days with $0 earning.
My app is actually tools that saving image and video. Wondering is AdBuddiz only suitable with game only???

Anyone uses AdBuddiz, does your revenue gains normally?
@Jonathan@AdBuddiz: Can you help to check my case? The AccountManager does not reply my question for about a week. :frowning:

Hey E2applets,

We have a large global inventory of campaigns, however it can happen on a specific day in a specific country, perhaps one not as attractive to advertisers, we might not have any ads to show. In this case, you’d get the No more ads to show signal. However, your users in other locations will be able to see campaigns running there, even though you might not be able to due to your own location. We do add campaigns daily all over the world.

I hope I’ve answered your question, feel free to send me an email if you have any other questions, [email protected].

Hi Pwals,

As I mentioned to E2applets, this can happen in the case where we don’t have a particular campaign running at a certain time, in a specific location. We’re always adding to our campaign inventory, with new campaigns across the world added daily.

Your users in other countries will be able to see ads as the ad flow depends on their location.

I hope I’ve answered your question. Feel free to contact me if you have any other queries, [email protected]

Hi Nezneika,

Our team takes pride in responding to our publishers quickly. It looks like the team didn’t see your latest message. My apologies for that. I’ve transferred your request and you should have already received a reply, but let me answer here for you as well.

On AdBuddiz, you are paid for the installs you generate for our advertisers; rather than on views. Therefore your revenues depend on how impressions convert into installs for your app, this can vary from one publisher to another. For instance, we have many developers generating around $10 CPM.

There are several ways to improve your revenues. First, it’s important that you display the ads where they make the most sense in your app such as between sessions or before closure, to increase the likelihood of install. We also recommend you keep our system in place for at minimum one month, to allow our algorithm to gather enough data on the behaviour of your users to optimize ad flow, and give highest visibility to the ads which are most successful in generating installs.

AdBuddiz is for all types of apps, not just games.

I hope I have answered all of your questions, if you’d like any further assistance, feel free to contact me directly at [email protected].

Hi Jonathan@AdBuddiz,

Thank for reply and explanation.
The AM also contacted me. She suggested 1 month for your system to collect all data for better result in generating install. That’s fine I will stay tuned till then.

Cheers.

Any support for Admob mediation?

Not right now.
I’ll let you know if it comes out.

How about a custom adapter? do you have some example to make one for adbuddiz?

Hi east,
I can answer on behalf of Jonathan for you, I’m the Accounts Manager here at AdBuddiz. We don’t currently have an adapter for AdMob mediation but you are certainly very welcome to write one if you’re able to.

ii already start using adbuddis in my apps, wow your ads is awesome. fast loading, clean, have many variations, and very eye catching :smiley:

my question is
0. any referral share for dev? :stuck_out_tongue:

1. do your wire transfer have tax fee? how much?
  2. do i must also send my personal data? (passport, ID card, etc)
  3. do i got bonusses paid when people download the apps (CPI) too? or is it only CPC and CPM based?

@Clara Lambert , I have an account with Adbuddiz. I can’t believe you do not have a “Forgot your password” recovery feature.
I do not remember my account password.

I have never used it though, but I have some apps/games now that will be a good fit for adbuddiz.

Hi Keitaro360,

We’re currently working on a referral program at the moment. If you’d like to get in touch at [email protected] I can give you some more details on it!
For your other questions, wire transfer fees will depend on those of your bank and we don’t require passport/ID card.
Payment is on a CPI basis with AdBuddiz.
Cheers,
Clara.