Anyone using AdBuddiz ?

hi do you offer wire transfers?

just got pissed off from other new ad network (tapcontext). i will never risk my high download apps with new ad networks again :frowning:

Hi androiddev,
We can send you the money either by paypal or wire transfer.

So shorter payment terms are on a case by case basis? I think would make more sense to set specific rules that every developer must abide to. I’ve just had really bad experiences with networks paying anything slower than net30. In my experiences when waiting this long for payment many more complications arise, such as revenue discrepancies.

Hey devo1985,
I completely understand your fears since you seem to have had some bad experience in the past with other ad networks.
One of the reasons we created AdBuddiz is because we heard too many of these stories in our careers. We heard android developers / users complaining about dirty spammy ads from other ad networks, so we built AdBuddiz to provide only clean ads. We heard people complaining about their ad revenues on Google Play compared to iOS, so we decided to fully focus on Google Play advertising. We heard developers complaining about ad networks not paying them on time, so we made one of our top priorities to always respect payment terms. We are human so obviously we are not perfect and I am not saying that we will never made mistakes but we wake up every day to provide the best android ad service in the world.

Let me answer your questions regarding payment terms now :wink: Most of the advertisers pay mobile ad network around net30/net 45 so the ad networks that have shorter standard payment terms for their developers usually cover their risk by taking a higher share of revenues from their developers. We don’t want to do that as our goal is to provide our partner developers with the highest revenues. When we exceptionally accept shorter payment terms, we are the only ones to cover the risk. But obviously, we need to have some kind of guaranty that it is worth taking this risk.
Our policy may evolve but based on our experience so far, the best way to take the decision is to answer each of our developers’ request on a case by case bases as several parameters are involved for the evaluation (impressions, quality of the traffic, growth…). That’s why it’s pretty hard to set specific rules. So far, we have never had any revenue discrepancies.

I hope I answered your question.

Hey devo,
I was just wondering : did I answer your question with my last post ?
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :wink:

How do you get an ADBUDDIZ_PUBLISHER_KEY if your game is not live on play store yet? When I try to add an app in my adbuddiz account it asks me for the play store link.

You can get one by sending an email to [email protected]

How much do you pay per install?

It highly depends on the territory where the installs of our advertisers apps are generated.
On average, it’s higher than $1.

1$ or 0.1$??? So 1000$ for 1000 installs?? Something is fishy here.

Hi Jonathan, what is your minimum payment? thank you.

The minimum payment is $100

1$ or 0.1$??? So 1000$ for 1000 installs?? Something is fishy here.

Can you answer me this??

Hey Nabukodonosor,
Sorry I had not seen your previous question.
We pay our partner developers each time they generate installs for our advertisers.
On average, our advertisers pay more than $1 per installation of their apps.
So on average, if you generate more than 100 installs of their apps, you’ll receive more than $100 and you will be paid.
I hope I answered your questions.

Adbuddiz stats for couple od days:

Views: 16512
Revenue: $ 17.07
What gives… $ 1,03 eCPM
I’m really disappointed. Ads appear always when user exits and there is 20% chance to show the ad when the user starts the game or clicks “try again”.

Hey div,
You need to give more time to AdBuddiz to get a clear appreciation of the service.
Indeed, our system learns over time what ads convert the best for your apps and give the highest visibility to the best converting ones.
To do that optimization, we need to gather enough data (which is impossible in just a couple of days).
Can you please contact me on [email protected] and let me know your account details so that our team can take a look at your apps and give you tips to increase the CPM ?

Well, we’ve seen Adbuddiz doing good so far to our game… with eCPM $4+.
We hd integrated Adbuddiz in just one game so far, I hope it maintains the consistency.
If it does, this one is so far best Android Ad network we have come across. And, we shall try this in out other games too.
Thanks
Team Dumadu

Thanks Dumadu for this nice comment :slight_smile:
It’s always nice to hear nice feedback from our publishers !

I just tried this adbuddiz for few days, and what is my conclusion? Either I can not calculate ecpm (online calc acutally) or this revenue is a joke:

166.456 views = 63.70 usd

for example today: 38.031 views = 10usd

which gives me totally $0.38 ecpm???

Hey Matthewwek,

I am sorry to read that.
CPMs can vary a lot depending on where and how often you display your ads in your app.
Since you are paid based on the installs you generate for our advertisers, your revenues depend on how your views convert into installs.
Let me give you an example : imagine an app that displays adds every second to its users.
The number of impressions will be very high but the users will be annoyed and will probably not install the apps of the advertisers afterwards.
Therefore, the CPM will be very low.

However, I can assure you that we have developers generating more than $10 CPM right now.

That being said, I agree that your figures are not satisfying.
I would be more than happy to take a look personally at your app in order to see how we could improve these results.
Could you please contact me at [email protected] ?

Thanks