Anyone tried Mobilecore SDK ?? Pros and cons?

Hum, i am with 3600 downloads per day, and using only StartApp, Airpush and AppBrain i am getting the same income has you, so i am not seeing that much of an improvement going with those networks, your income is MobileCore + TapContext, right?

Nope. MobileCore & TapContext are new ad networks which I just integrated with a few of my apps & giving me $60+ daily. I’m planning to add more apps with their SDKs with the forecast of getting $100-$150 daily. Appbucks & Appflood are also ad networks I’m using & not to forget AdMob - with $0.53 eCPM & 50k impressions is the most stable source of ad revenue.

Whooa! How much is mobile + tapcontext giving then on few apps? These few apps is how many downloads daily?

Cheers :slight_smile:

yesterday received my first payment from mobleCore.

up to now, im satisfied with the ecpm, support and everything. hope this will continue.

earlier, there was a problem with their dashboard but now they have fixed it, one little problem that i have is my revenue is quite fluctuating. maybe it’s specific to me but not sure.

anyone tried mobilecore slider? what is its ecpm?

Would you mind sharing your stats with MobileCore ?

Same here, one day it’s $5 another it’s $0 and I’m hating that…
Speaking of payment, I’ve not met their $200/week but as far I understand they will pay whatever the amount when reaching the end of the month. Is this true?

Correct, mobileCore pays weekly, but if you haven’t reached the $200 mark we will pay either once you reach it or monthly (the sooner).
As for the fluctuation in revenue, I sent you a private message, there are a few potential reasons for that - the biggest is that mobileCore pays per install for most campaigns, so even if the click numbers are similar day after day they might generate totally different installation numbers.

As for the slider’s eCPM; The Slider menu is a development tool that generates customized menus, containing widgets that increase user engagement. The revenues from the slider are lower than other ad formats. If you calculate Slider eCPM based of numbers of Slider opens, I assume you’re looking at a few cents for global traffic.

Thanks !

Hi, didn’t receive your message yet.
As for the payment, that means you still haven’t payed last month’s earnings. When will that happen?
regards.

What is the new results after Google Play new terms?

@N3CAT1
what you mean with new results? interstitial and slider was always compliant…

I’m using the slider and below are the results for last 7 days

Impr 5226
Clicks 1116
CTR 21.35%
CPM $5.17
Revenue: $27

taking into account that I got 50k daily impressions the percentage of people opening the slider is ~1.5%, CPM is good though

@bradolh

Thanks for your reply. I will try mobilecore in 2 apps.

@mobileCore

I signed up with my e-mail and I added 2 apps to dashboard. After a few hours later, I try to log in. But I had error with login. Then I re-register with same e-mail. But I can not add my apps to dashboard. Because it says “this app already added”.

How does mobileCore revenue compared to appbrain?

I tried MobileCore. Installation of their SDK works fine, but they are secretive about their pay-model. “Install our SDK and get paid”, is the only information one gets from their site. They only seem to advertise games. After a mail to their team, it became clear that they only pay for an installed app, after a click. They do not pay per impression or even per click. So if you have an app that is meant for a gaming audience, that’s probably fine, but if you have an other kind of app, chances are that nobody ever installs one of the advertised apps. Also because they have very little variation. The same advertisement pops up quite often.

This is exactly what I had observed. Moreover as per appbrain, less than 1% apps/games on play store have mobilecore sdk and hence less number of advertiser. Same is the case with appnext. We would not have come across mobilecore and appnext if they had not promoted themselves here on this forum. There are dozens of similar ad networks.

Just logged in in MobileCore and had this message:

Introducing Hourly Updates!

Watch your revenues grow. With hourly updates, the dashboard will show you earnings before the day is over.
Please note: a sharp drop in today’s revenues means the day is still young!

Awesome!

Is MobileCore still CPM? I think they changed to a CPI model now, I am getting impressions and clicks but no revenue.

I think it has always been CPI based…

Yeah mobileCore was never CPM. Hardly any networks generally run CPM in any case as it only makes sense for large scale traffic deals.
@matthewn4444 How many impressions are you showing? What countries?