Anyone tried Mobilecore SDK ?? Pros and cons?

eCPM is almost 13 dollars for Offerwall or for all ad units together? And what is eCPM just for offerwall? Where your users come from when you have such eCPM (USA, Asia etc.)?

eCPM is for all three MobileCores’ ad units combined. Most of the traffic is coming from South East Asia i.e Singapore,Malaysia & Indonesia.

UPDATED: This is the stats for 32k active installs app with 300-400 downloads per day.

Interesting, and what eCPM you have with out icon ads? I can not believe that is possible to have such huge eCPM in Asia! Do not take me wrong I trust you but it is over my expectations because everyone telling how they have crap eCPM for Asia in general.

How often does the Dashboard update?

How do you see the stats for the icons? All I can see is the Offer wall stats on the Dashboard…

So what ecpm you have with them?

Not sure. Data is messed up and past 2 days they’ve been doing maintenance it says…

Eagerly waiting to hear your results because their site is not very informative and I do not trust them a lot. We can see a lot new networks lately so developers need to be cautious when choosing which sdk to implement.

Yes, but developers have to try these networks out before anyone can provide information.
I will post my results once I actually see some. So far I’m not happy though, since they are conducting maintenance constantly, have a buggy website and a weird reporting interface. I am seeing negative numbers on it right now which obviously doesn’t make sense.
Will give them some more time though as some people are reporting great eCPMs and their payment terms are desirable (weekly or once you reach $200 if you don’t hit weekly [or monthly if you don’t hit $200 in one month].

I do find it strange that there are new networks emerging with the same old net30-60 payment terms. Wake up guys, that doesn’t attract developers to your network.

Here is the latest stats from one of my apps with all three MobileCores’ ad units included i.e Offerwall, Icon & Slider Menu :

Offerwall shown = 3736 Revenue = $33.51 eCPM = $8.96

@NekoSpolja : Yes ! In general eCPM in Asia is not that high but with the exception of Southeast Asia Region.

@A1ka1inE   : I believe they update the dashboard once a day .

mobilecore_2.png

Hi all,

Please allow me to answer all of your questions;

• The dashboard updates once a day, around 12am NY time
  • We have many offers in Asia at the moment, and we’ve translated the offers to many Asian languages like Thai, chinese, Korean, Japanese etc… In most Asian countries we see this improved performance. A stable, long term eCPM of $8 is not realistic even in the most rewarding countries - but we can definitely say that $1-3 is achieveable in Asia
  • We are Fully aware of the site’s speed and bugs. We’re dedicated to this and are working to improve it. Plans are to launch a new homepage as the current site lacks information
  • We will release a new version of the dashboard next week
  • Icon ads are a feature used to generate extra revenue - we recommend it to developers that seek to aggressively monetize their traffic. Impressions are not counted, only revenue, which results in higher eCPM (this is misleading to developers focusing on high eCPM and not as much on generating more revenue). should we see this is a problem we will consider adding the Agreement shown as an impression

As for the brand and its liability, mobileCore is established by IronSource, which is a 200 employee internet company, which offers software and download sites a smart installer. We are a big and known company and we work with the world’s top advertisers and brands. We are aware of the uncertainty around new networks - let me assure you that we will Always pay on time, Always keep the publishers informed and Always respond to any support issue.
We are very new to the mobile world and we have lots to learn.

Your comments, advises and questions are a great tool for us to improve. Your forum already made us decide to launch an affiliate program, update the site on an hourly basis and more.

Thanks,
Bar

It’s impressive your app is Chinese but the reviews are too little, aren’t they?

Thank mobileCore. Now I got first $200 in my paypal account.

My app —> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Byte+%26+Beta

Anyone el se can share experience about mobilecore?

So far so good, it’s doing better than appbrain as exit ad imho. Most importantly, weekly payment =)

i have integrated mobileCore with one of my app. im using offerwall only. also im using startApp exit ads in the same app. i have implemented a mechanism to drive 50%-50% traffic for both mobilecore and startapp(i.e if it shows mobilecore ad at the first stage, it will show startapp in the next, something like that). however my experience with mobileCore is quite disappointed at the moment.

if i take the yesterday statistics, i have got $7.5 from startapp and the ecpm is around $.6. but for mobilecore, last 14 days income was $9 and the ecpm was around $2 or something(i was unable to get yesterday revenue).

these are the problems that i have found with mobileCore.

1. the dashboard is totally wired. in the date range dropdown, there should be a way to check yesterday and today earnings. and should be able to select a date range
  2. in the table, it won’t show the installs or filtrate. this is a very important factor to compare this with other ad network.
  3. im using safari in OS X mountain lion. i cant see any graph. it doesn’t load anything.

so from the revenue wise i think the startapp is still best. but i hope mobileCore will catch up things as they do lots of advertising in facebook and send lots of spam emails to developers.

one thing i like is their SDK. it’s the most easy to integrate SDK that i have seen. unlike other ad networks, mobileCore doesn’t need ad ID’s. when you register, it will give you a single hash code for all apps.

• Just to update the stats after one month+ (till today) with MobileCore : Offerwall shown = 60390 Revenue = $235.82 eCPM = $4.275 (average)

• Received my first payment for June payout on 3/07/2013 - Thanks @mobileCore.

• Point to ponder : MobileCore is a new CPM based ad network worth intergrating with my apps. Coupled with TapContext, I strongly believe that by the end of this year my target of getting MIN.$3,000/MONTH is within the reach. ( Currently standing at $1,500+/month ).

Interesting!, can i ask whats the overall traffic of your apps? (Daily downloads from all your apps combined)?

With 12 apps, I 'm getting around 3,000 -3,300 downloads per day.

I have implemented MobileCore in one of my apps yesterday, i hope it doesn’t disappoint me. But in their dashboard my app’s status is still showing error. Does it take some time to update the status?