Alphagravel: Guaranteed ECPM, Revenue Maximization, Intelligent Mediation, One SDK

@ mahdispecial
We’re putting those fields on the webpage. But for now just email us the details when you are ready to cash out. No worries. Thanks.

Only support Paypal. In my country, I can’t receive money via Paypal. Add more payment options. thanks;

OK, Thank you.

@ matt.alphagrvel

Hi, does your SDK work without this permission: <uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE” /> ?

I don’t like to include it.

@garuda
We now offer other options: Direct Debit/ACH, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Yandex
We are going to put these options in the front-end, but for now you can simply email us your details when you want to cash-out and we will take care of it for you. Remember, you will be bearing any transaction costs involved in the transfer. Thanks.

@mahdispecial

Let me double-check and get back to you on this. Alphagravel itself absolutely does not use this permission, but you know we have other networks which we integrate which may need it. Remember we are creating a custom sdk version whereby you would be able to pick-and-choose which network(s) you want. I believe in that version you will be able to do away with this permission if you do not want it. Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Hi, Matt
I can’t run your sample project in Eclipse! What wrong with that?
It showed something like this:

2015-10-22 12:50:33 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
[2015-10-22 12:50:33 - AlphagravelSampleApp] Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
[2015-10-22 12:50:33 - AlphagravelSampleApp] Dx
trouble writing output: already prepared
[2015-10-22 12:50:35 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
[2015-10-22 12:50:35 - AlphagravelSampleApp] Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536

alphaGravel.jpg

could it be your eclipse settings ? we already have many developers that have run the sample app successfuly

@fundev
are you ok now ? Let me know, as I could have one of our developers help you with integration. Thanks.

Matt

FYI, we’ve pushed out an updated sample project. This makes it extremely easy to use our SDK. Just download it and run.

Don’t forget you can use Alphagravel alongside your other networks. Alphagravel gives you a more predictable and regular income stream.

quote from email:
“hi matt, can you add support for Western Union as a payment method ?”

reponse:
“We will be adding this. Thanks”

Hi
What is your ads formats?
If you can add webmoney for payment

This is weird. Are you actually asking yourself? I guess that you forgot to change account :rolleyes:

hahahaha
Sorry, I couldn’t contain myself

@saadat68
Re: our adformats…We support interstitials and video ads

Re: payment options…Yes we can add Webmoney. Thanks

You made it worse after editing. I don’t believe you or your network are serious at all.

@ernestofndz

Thank you for your comments and response. We understand that trust gets built over time. We at Alphagravel will continue to do our best to create value for developers. Hopefully, we will win your trust over time, like we have for the many developers on our network. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment.

Hey guys, as promised…you can check in your dashboards now and you’d see the different payment options we support. See screenshot:

No I am not! I just downloaded your new sample project and import it into eclipse, but when I tried to run, it showed the same error :
[2015-11-08 11:55:31 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
[2015-11-08 11:55:31 - AlphagravelSampleApp] Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536

Please help me to fix this problem :frowning:

hi fundev…can you reach out to me on skype: matt.alphagravel
I can get one of our developers to help you with integration. Thanks !