Alphagravel: Guaranteed ECPM, Revenue Maximization, Intelligent Mediation, One SDK

Wow. Awesome.

Great news! I will mail you the details. Thanks!

Bad news. You can not add any new application to Alphagravel if it is not previously uploaded to GP.
If so, this is absurd :frowning:

Are you sure? Did you try add new application? Kindly let me know

Hey xipxap…are your apps LIVE in 3rd party stores ? or are they development apps ?

I’m trying to integrate the SDK in a NEW application to upload GP today … but if I do not get the real link to GP not let me go.

foto1.jpg

xipxap…thanks for the details. I just confirmed with our developers. You can go ahead and integrate the SDK in your app. Don’t worry if you are unable to add it from the front-end. Our system will automatically add it from the back-end within 24hours once our server has been pinged. Not a problem at all. Let us know if any further issues. Thanks.

Matt

xip.xap, everything good now ? Let me know if any more issues with using our SDK. Thanks !

Matt

I like the way you add the app automatically once your server got request from the apps! Really nice feature for making developer’s life easy.

I am going to publish my new apps with your ads very soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. We are here to make your life easy. Please let us know if you have any further feedback or suggestions. Thanks.

Matt

Matt, your SDK is massive 4.62 mb zipped. I noticed you have bunch of SDK inside mainly AWS-core and sub (amazon) and inmobi.

If we dont want to use these networks, can we remove the JARs, will your SDK still work?

You should have the option of creating SDK based on what developers want to use for mediation. 4.6 mb SDK doesnt make sense when you want to keep app size below 5-10 mb

@Intergig
Thank you for your good feedback. We are currently working on this functionality whereby developers can pick and choose what networks they want or don’t want. This will significantly reduce the SDK size. Thank you again.

Matt

FYI…new version of SDK without mopub ready. Don’t forget you still have the option of using the original full-fledged SDK (which includes all networks), or this much lighter one which excludes Mopub. As mentioned earlier, we are still working on added flexibility so you can customize the ad networks you want in your sdk. Our predictive-analytic engine will still work optimally anyways.

Looks promising, but no Wire Transfer no ACH :frowning:

Looks really cool! Will try this out now and will come back to this thread again if I have a problem :smiley:

@mahdispecial

No need to be sad any longer. You can now smile :slight_smile: We now offer ACH for payouts.

That is great news, thank you…

Awesome! :slight_smile: I love u!

Thanks. We’re here to make developers happy :slight_smile:

Matt

How to configure ACH account in the dashboard?