Airpush - AirSDK 1.0 now available!

Are smartwalls working yet for anyone?

They’ve been working for me ever since I integrated the new SDK.

Please PM me your logcat output and we will get it checked by our technical team immediately.

in the SDK there is no AirPlay only AirSDK
so in my case I used

if(airsdk==null)
			airsdk=new AirSDK(getApplicationContext(), this, true);
			airsdk.startAppWall(); 

and then

airsdk.showCachedAd(this, AdType.appwall);

to call the cache because the Airplay function doesn’t exist and it worked , the wall ad shows instantaneously but the in app banners give me status":204,“message”:"ADS Not Available

it all depends on how you add the AirPlay in the first place, if you are using private AirPlay airplay or private AirPlay airsdk. The name is not important.

That’s the weird thing , I declared it like this static AirSDK airsdk
and as I said when I used Airplay before I had the the error that the type cannot be resolved

Nowaday admob kicked off many developers like me. So we will go to airpush. But Airpush should make the new sdk more clear, more user friendly.
When I used the new sdk some applications I got different errors as mentioned above.

Dear airpush authorities @Phil.Airpush @prkxi -and anyone I dont know- do you have a plan for a new,better, more robust,clear,user friendly sdk in the near feature ? We do not want to handle caching, caching should be done in airpush.jar ,this is how admob does.
There is also not a well documented support for the new ad types, like video ads and others , please put some good examples and explanations.

Smartwall with Cached option doesnt work.

Phil, fix it ASAP

Just integrated the AirPush SDK in one of my apps to test it and check it out how it looks.

The banner displays ok, the Smartwall also is displaying. But when I first open the app then a pop-up window appear asking me to open something via browser. And if I click to open it then it opens the browser and it asks me again to open it further in the browser or via the Play Store. And it’s redirects me to a game from the Play Store. I’m not sure what kind of ad type is this because it’s simply pops-up asking how to open something(I have no idea what exactly).

Also: if you click on the banner it asks you the same, to open via browser. Is this also ok? Shouldn’t it open automatically ? The user has to confirm that he wants to open the banner?

P.S. Update: if I set the Always option then the app automatically opens the browser and the Play Market. Ok, to click on a banner and get automatically redirected is ok, but just opening the app and without to click on anything to be sent somewhere else is kinda intrusive, isn’t it? :confused:

I have the same problem, Airpush AUTO OPEN PLAY STORE WITHOUT ANY USER ACTION this thing violate Google policy so i have remove all Smartwall. I have email to Airpush support but not receive the answer (this issue from old SDK too). @prkxi, @Phil.Airpush please answer this.

Does it really violates Google’s Policy? If yes then which one exactly? Because yeah, it’s annoying and kinda intrusive, but not sure about violating any policy. Or maybe I’m not very familiar with all the policies. Someone please put some light on this.

Have you ever try to disable the Landing Page Ads of the SmartWall Ads in airpush 's dashboard? When I first use airpush sdk, I tried each type of SmartWall and for Landing Page Ads it always lead me to the play store when I try to show it. Then I disabled the Landing Page Ads (there is 4 checkboxes and I just uncheck the checkbox for “Landing Page Ads” ) in the dashboard and the SmartWall has never acted like that again :smiley:

From my experience, Airpush does not offer as much as TapContext

Not trying to jump in here, just bringing information from the Policy:

Ad Walls and Interstitial Ads
Interstitial ads may only be displayed inside of the app they came with. Forcing the user to click on ads or submit personal information for advertising purposes in order to fully use an app is prohibited. A prominent and accessible target must be made available to users in any interstitial ad so they may dismiss the ad without penalty or inadvertent click-through.

Yes, we are getting one in near future. Also we are planning to release video tutorial for easy integration.

This happens due to landing page URL of any particular app. Since the ad LP links are http:// and not market:// it will open in default browser initially and later redirected to play store. This is not intrusive as ads appear inside of app and user clicks with their conset and they know from which app ads are triggered. This doesn’t violate play store policy by any means. Please lemme know if you have any additional questions.

It is possible to pre load advertisements?

If it is not for when it will be?

I would also like to know when the banners do not work.

All this is very important, should be your priority.

Greetings.

Well you’re totally WRONG . If the Landing Page option is enabled then once the user opens the app(just opens it, without clicking on anything else) then in just 1-3 seconds the Browser and the Play Store are AUTOMATICALLY opened with a game. No click from the user, nothing, but the result is kinda terrible and annoying. You open an app and the app automatically opens something else. It’s not like they clicked on any ad, this happens on autopilot.

Please let us know if this is a bug or this is how it should work. If I disable the Landing Page option then everything is ok, no more automated opening processes going on. If you want I can make a video showing how the app is acting.

Thank you

Anyone else not able to log in to Airpush dashboard? Says “server error” on Chrome.

Hello Phil, I recently updated to the latest SDK. I am having issues with SmartWall. It always returns status “no campaigns available” and I can see that in my dashboard too. what used to be 3,000-4,000 requests/day are now 500-600/day. :confused: Please Help out!