Admob revenue FEB awful

CPC was never this low for me.
Clicks are food. Downloads are too good. But cpc is making the revenue a big shit.
It started fron early feb this month.

I am using admob banner+full ads.

Please share yours. Any other network which doing same as feb or even better than admob?

question:
I know admob is cpc but do we still earn if the user install app from admob ads or we only earn from the click generated?

No extra money is generated if a user installs the app. That would be a bit hardcore for the advertiser, wouldn’t it?

United States
100.00%
100.00%
€2.52
€10.07
€0.01

1 Cent click from USA… awful :smiley: interstitials

AdMob has been atrocious for me since late December. I’m at lows I haven’t seen since BEFORE I had interstitial ads. I’m considering focusing on another online income stream because I hate being this reliant on Google.

I went from seeing near $100 days to $20 - $30 a day almost overnight. And it’s not like I’ve seen a huge drop in user engagement either in my apps either…

This seems to be happening to everyone. I had the same thing happen to me, my February income has dropped to less then 50% of what my November income was.

same here drop 50% to 60%

so when top ad network publisher like you also facing issue, means ditch the ad network for now.

What ad network do you use for rewarded video? What is the ECPM? And in what country?

Thank you :slight_smile:

same for me as well, we use InMobi and saw drop in revenue upto 40-50% since Jan.
Just saw some improvement from Mar 1st. Hope it will be back to last Nov-Dec days.

Thanks
Vinay

Still awful for me, and actually slowly getting worse I think.

January and february was good.
However March is low (-30%).

Same here… if this month doesn’t change, March will be 65% lower then November of last year, which was my best month since I started.

the firs week of march did show some increase but after that keeps getting worse. I think the users are fed with ads.
Just think about it if 90% from all developers use some type of ads in the apps you start a game - ads show up… you start an app - ads show up… the idea of monetizing with ads was dead born from the beginning.take the web for example - many sites are dying even big names - why? - simple because the user was fed up with ads and adblocker like plugins are on every power user’s device… me included.

I’m down an average of 40% for all of 2015 (so far). Installs are up but $ is down.

Ironically, Google keeps turning the screw and the latest is that you have to submit a ‘questionnaire’ for all new apps and updates. For existing apps, you have a limited time to submit a questionnaire, and if you don’t, the app is de-listed in various markets.

Google is rapidly becoming a pain in the a$$ for less and less revenue.

Saw a decent increase in ecpm today anyone else see the same?

Actually I noticed this 2 days ago… :slight_smile: nice admob. :smiley:

Yes.same here
Today my revenue increased to 25%.

same as one of sundays from december month.

I hope it will go like this now. :):):):beer::beer:

Yes, I saw a slight increase these past couple days as well but still overall much lower than the average days I was having months ago.

Looks like it went back down again. It was good 3 days and now back to usual.