Admob eCPM Down on January

There are always variations on the eCPM depending on the campaigns and the evolution of your traffic. By the way, if you find that AdMob is not performing well enough, you can always run other ad networks in parallel to compare the results.

As for us, we are focused on high quality full-screen ads. If you want to give it a go, feel free to visit our website or if you have questions you can email me at [email protected]

Admob yesterday intersitial ecpm 0.28$ lol, anyone lower than me?

in Adsence i see 0,28$, but in Admob see 0,82$. because Admob considers only shows, Adsence considers useless impressions

eCPM is worthless without the information about CTR and GEO of your audition. I have slightly over 1k impressions total so these data are most likely not that useful, but I got CTR of 3% and eCPM $4 with 44% US users and 11% from Germany. More than 68% of my income comes from US though, with CTR of 3% and $6.61 eCPM.
But as I said, it would most likely not scale well :slight_smile: If I had 1M impressions, I would definitely not get eCPM of $4.

I know geo affect a lot, but I can tell that is not that low with 18k impression world wide, just 1/5 usual

Admob was good today compare to previous days.

Yes, today looks good for me too

Any one with very low revenue in first two days of April?
April is simply one third compared to March. (straight down approx 34% in revenue and around 33 % in ecpm in a day)

March is already low compared to Feb and Feb is already low compared to Jan.

And it seems April will be worst.
Any one with same experience?

I got very low revenue today! Down 50%!!! WTF

Is it?

surprisingly i am getting the best of this April and its becoming even more today

April is better for me until today…

i dont like google

Gradual drop over end of Feb and more during March, but April has dropped a little more again.

Everything I’ve seen is natural though, due to the trends of the industry etc.

I seen drop with Airpush too…

I stopped using them since they removed the PayPal option.

I’m sticking with app brain, their revenue is solid.

Hi,
Based on your past experience, when will this gradually recover?
Thank you.

Drop with me too

Yep, a steep drop in AdMob for me as well.

Every year is different, but I’m expecting stronger RPMs to occur between May and July. It largely depends on where your traffic comes from though.

If yours is app, you see full of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qihoo.security are you?

You can check it in ad review center admob, also mine not show general categories for allow or block.

I think admob does not have enough ads to fill our app…