Admob eCPM Down on January

Low since two days

for me, not better, not worse.

Admob is getting low everyday for me…

yesterday was awful, better today though

same here. still low for me.

Good for you you have at least $0.4. Too bad for me I have $0.06… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to agree…my Admob earnings are getting worst and worst…this month March my earnings have basically almost been cut in half.

I agree with you. It is getting worse and worse. This week was really bad. We will see what weekend will bring to us, probably nothing good. Well they said january is the worst, but it looks like that we have not even reached the bottom. Sad.

Sometimes it seems like if they would throw dices to decide your income. It drops every few days, and afterwards it raises again

Has anyone notice how earning are fluctuating through the day? For an instance, one of my app got 2 EUR until 2pm. Then I have checked in the evening and it was only 1.6 EUR. This is happening all the time.

i will try Mobilecore my friend tell me your earning will double

I’ve also noticed this a few times. Highest revenue is generated in the first 3 hours of the day, with lots of single clicks worth of 50-150cents then CPC goes down over the day. Probably Admob is simply overused by publishers. According to appbrain 40% of apps use Admob. With such a huge amount of daily impressions there can’t be enough advertising campaigns to keep the competition on bids alive, because most of these campaigns run out of budget in the first hours of the day already. That’s just a guess though.

Yeah, but not just that, the entire sum is actually sometimes lower than few hours ago. They must be deleting “invalid clicks” or something.
For example, today in the morning I had 20 cents for one app. Then I checked one hour later it was only 4 cents left.

Down and down !

is it getting any better for you?
still dropping for me

fuc*ing down admob… :slight_smile:

We too …
We are taking 40% of what we put out before Christmas >.<

Today we put an app with ChartBoost to see how it goes

At least some good infos on my end. My eCPM started recovering in the beginning of march, got better and better and since about 5 days, remains at the before christams level of 2014. Hope this happens for some of you guys as well.

Still dropping here - poor weekend and poor start to today. We used to get an evening ‘bump’ but in the last 3 months, the revenue pretty much stops at 5pm. Meanwhile, my installs are up 10-15%.

Friday and Saturday were great for me, just like times before new year. I thought it will stay on that level, but then came Sunday, Monday… They were very poor.
Today I have made only 10% of what I made on Friday.