Admob CTR and eCPM is way down for last 2 days

And i really doubt i had so many incidential clicks.

I doubt also 70% of my clicks where accidental.
Let’s face it, we are in the dark and we need official word on that.

it is back again guys.i checked now my game. Button removed from add. Everthing is like before.
CTR is increasing.

We should reply to the thread someone has posted in the Android Admob group.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!categories/google-admob-ads-sdk/android

If we make some noise maybe someone will answer :slight_smile:

Same issue. CTR is dropped to 30%.

Same here. I’m not sure what is happening.

In one of my apps always appears the same banner (ad about amazon), and it requires double click. But in other of my apps, other ads are showing and don’t require double click.

I think we need an official response from admob.

Hey yes…from 2-3 hours double click button gone, but still waiting to see revenue to come back as it was before 48 hours… :wink:

Hey yes…from 2-3 hours double click button gone, but still waiting to see revenue to come back as it was before 48 hours… :wink:

yeah, shit is gone :slight_smile:

Yeah… We just saved admob from being bankrupt, buy not switching to other ad network within 48 hours… :grinning::grin:

i was already downloading SDKs. will waiting a bit more :smiley:

And now Google know accidental click rates of all apps …

Guys go make noise there: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/fcaqjB7D_j4 it will get more chance to be noticed by google staff

I ditched admob 1 hour before. Now i shaked hand with mC and startApp.

Maybe we shouldn’t be too worried, after all. As we all know Google is an evil company, they don’t give a shit about their developers, as they get ramdomly banned. Let me do a little bit reasoning here:

First conclusion -> Google = evil.

Google doesn’t pay any taxes. If big companies like Google would pay taxes, the financial crisis would’ve been immediately solved and a lot of other problems. Now the middle and poor classes are paying the price for the crisis.

Second conclusion -> Google = selfish

From here on it get’s more easy :slight_smile:

Hey! Wait a minute! They think at Google, we are making 5 times less money than before, this is not good because we are a selfish company, let’s get rid of those idiot new interstitials!

On the other hand… Someone at Google might say: We are also an evil company, which means we have to screw our developers and pay them less!

:smiley:

Well, I don’t know if this is because Google is evil or not, but it’s the excuse I needed to seriously test alternative ad networks.

Every cloud has a silver lining :slight_smile:

Well, so what now? what where the reasons for such changes?
Are they just making tests for more changes?
Is Admob really the only ad network company that pays good?

i would like to hear some alternatives, where i live, this business is better than a regular job, and i would really like to keep going that way, any suggestions?

Though I have noticed that the ads with the 2 click method aren’t showing up…my CTR and eCPM is still low.

Give it sometime. I think tomorrow it’ll all be nice as it was before 2.5 days…

Thanks for link man… Making noise there…

Still low.
I’m implementing, at least, one more ad provider.