Admob CTR and eCPM is way down for last 2 days

Check the interstitial for website ads it requires 2nd click to visit… That means no more accidental clicks… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, just checked all. It is either double click or a small button in the middle. Then they have to increase their CPC and make it same as CPI.

I will just keep it for one more day and see what happens, no change - then I will move all traffic to other networks
Guys, keep updating the post, in case if everything goes back (at least the eCPM)

me too thinking same…
either they come back to previous way otherwise lets switch to other network…
:wink:

who else thinking the same way??

I’m going to do same.
but lets stay in touch, let me know which ad network are u choosing, which can pay the way admob was doing before 48 hours…

then, are u planning to new ad network?
or wait for 2-3 more days to see what admob do…

is there any one from USA facing this issue?

I think its some country specific bug…
India, Germany, under problem, who else?

What dou you mean with country specific? I am from Turkey, my game has impressions from 106 country today.
All countries have same drop because of new system.

i meant publisher’s country specific…

No relation. Same for US publishers too.

I only use interstitials, and my revenue down by 70% today, when did they started the double click system on interstitials?

Its really horrible. Right now im doing 10% of 2 days Ago. I only use interstitial. My main countries are european and asian.
Whats the best óption? Only used admob

You can try mobilecore, they always deliver better results. Probably I will also move all my traffic there.
right now I only use admob and mobilecore

I will also give it a fwe days and if no improvement than bye bye admob. Can you guys recommend other networks that pay good. I’ve tried chartboost and I have to honestly say I was earning half of what I made with Admob, of course that what before these changes came into effect.

Mobilecore is down now a days…

I am having a hard time believing that. Did you do any ad optimization in chartboost by filtering out low earning ads and did you create proper ad campaigns sorted by CPI? Most people don’t and then cry about bad performances. You can easily double or even tripple earnings in chartboost by ad filtering. The more impressions the better it works to optimize.

it’s hard to believe that if the double click requirement on interstitial is a new “feature” of admob, that they would not even warn their community of developers in advance, by a post on their blog or in the admob interface.
If this is intentional, which would lead for many of us to a >50% drop in revenue… it would once again show how arrogant, and irrespective this big companies can be.
But let’s wait before we make final judgement… i can’t believe this is a voluntary measure which will cost us (and them) so much without proper warning.

I think you are right. To be fair, I didn’t do any filtering, hiwever, the support from them hasn’t too helpful. They kept telling me about using filtering but would send me a link that didn’t help at all.

me too, **** dead, **** google

My CTR is now %1.7. It was %5 before that.
150$ lost per day. I am drinking beer and thinking what to do :slight_smile:

So true. This may be something temp. I really hope they give us at least the option to filter these 2 click ads out. This would be the fair thing to do in my opinion.