Additional profit: $0.10 per user.

Our current rates:

0.20$ - US
0.10$ - Europe
0.01$ - Other countries
Weekly payouts.

Our SDK can be used with any other networks.
Fast SDK integration.

You can start earn additional money just in 15 mins!

Email: [email protected]

Seems shady.
Anyone tried ?

We working with developers from this forum more than 1 year.
Weekly payments, real time statistics.
To make sure, that our SDK is safe, you can start using it with one of your not popular app.

Our team will be happy to assist, please contact:

Hi, i’m interested, i have sent you an email :slight_smile:

Today i received an email from ElephantData, which seems to be a similar data collection company.
Seems too shady, but low ecpm on last 2 months almost drove me out of business. Maybe i’ll give it a try if things don’t get better in october.
Does anyone who tried Mobinizer had his app suspended?

This is the email i received from ElephantData:

#######
Hi team,
I am Jenny from ELEPHANTDATA(Elephant Data) and am reaching out to provide an exclusive offer to join our Rewards Program.
We are looking for partners who want to monetize their user base without using pop-up ads or other intrusive options to negatively impact user experience of their app. We will pay you $1k for per 100k DAU your app has on average in a month. Fees are paid on a regular basis and will increase as your user base increases.
All our partners have to do is include a lightweight analytics SDK in their app using minimal data/battery resources, without making impact on user experience, which is extremely privacy-sensitive. Set-up is very simple and partners can start earning fees from the first month they join our Program.
Are you interested in joining our exclusive Rewards Program and monetizing your user base? I look forward to hearing from you. Reply us and build a better business together!
#######

Please compare their rates and ours, it’s a big difference.
Our rates per each sdk installation:
US - 0.20$
Per 100 000k US installs - you will get 20 000$ from us.
We have a weekly payout. Minimum payout is only 50$.

You can start with us without risks.

So, if i have 5k installs/day i will earn at least $50/day?? (5000 * $0.01)
It’s way more than my admob revenue.
Can you pm me some apps that are using your sdk? I need to check before risking my apps.

I am using them, and its good…

DON’T USE THEIR SERVICE! MY GOOGLE ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED!!!

Mr.Web has found virus in their SDK and they reported to Google. Both of my Developer accounts have been suspended (about 4 days ago) and Google still not respond to my appeal.
I’ve lost many apps, 3 years hard work flushed down toilet. I’ll seek legal advise.

This has to be what has happened to me, but I removed their SDK about 2 weeks ago! 4 days ago my account was suspended without any reason given and no strikes prior, no response to appeal yet.
I can’t believe it could be from this…

Hi all,

we are paying fix CPM for all your impressions, not per users :slight_smile: So 100% of your traffic we’ll be paid for and monetized. SDK integration is super easy, after that you will get an access to 217 direct advertisers and 45 premium ad networks.

Sign up here to get 30% and more revenue growth and premium advertising demand for your app.

Same, I have removed their SDK before my accounts suspension. I decide to remove the SDK because I’ve got less and less money day by day and users are left negative review because the app used too much data.

@james_mob Here is the Dr Web link: https://news.drweb.com/show/?i=11581&c=38&lng=en&p=0

You are responsible for our accounts being banned. You have to contact Dr Web and Google and sort this out.