Additional profit: $0.10 per user.

Send me a pm of sample apps integrated with this?

I sent PM please respond. Also how do you guys make money with such High payouts?

Does it work for third party stores?

We plan to run on a 3rd party, the closed beta will be ready in a month. Currently we pre-recruiting developers. Please contact us if you are interested.

What information you collect from user?

Behavioral factors, location data, frequency of use of the app, etc.

Any chance you can link us to a sample project or a compiled apk of an app? I want to have it tested to see if it reports virus. Even alternative stores will not accept it if even one out of 56 virus checkers reports virus at your sdk.

We have not received any complaints from developers about the virus. Please contact us.

Ok, let’s do some numbers:
1.- I have 100.000 active users in one app, so I release a new version with this spy inside.
2.- After a week, I collect the estimated 5000$ and launch a new version without the spy.
¿Did I miss something?

At the moment, a unique user account linked to the developers play market account.
In the future a unique user will be counted in the system as a whole.

If you have for example lets say 30000 a day unique users meaning 30000 new people will download your app then you will be getting a certain amount of money every day which will be a lot. Basically you get money for every new user that downloads and stays in your app for 60 seconds. This is too good to be true in my opinion.

During the beta test we intentionally overprice to interest developers more. In the future, the price may be changed.

why do you need 60 seconds ? I have some apps that have 30 second medium user session but you can still get all the information you want so my question is why 60 and not let say 20 seconds instead? You are penalizing the apps with lower user session time even if those apps gives you the same information. Can you give me the half of that money for a 20 second user session?

We are interested in getting statistics of real users, so 60 seconds is one of the factors to filter out bot installs.
But it’s a total app run time. For example: if user will open the app and use it for 20 seconds 3 times, totally it would be 60 seconds.
In the future we also plan to increase this time to avoid cheating.

agree, too good to be true… where is the trick
are you guys spanish?

We realize, that the current prices are among the highest in the market. The prices may change in the future.
Yes, we are located in Spain - Santa Cruz de Tenerife.

Send me a pm of sample apps integrated with this?

Sure, will do.

I sent PM please respond. Also how do you guys make money with such High payouts?

We raise prices to involve developers to open beta, in future prices may change.

Not able to register trying for two days :frowning: Anyone else who is facing same issue or it just me ?

Yeah i want to register too but it doesn’t let me.

Not able to register trying for two days Anyone else who is facing same issue or it just me ?

Yeah i want to register too but it doesn’t let me.

We apologize for the inconvenience, please wait for a response on Monday. Registration during the beta is available only through the managers. Please contact us:
[email protected]

Thank you.

Can anyone who tried this confirm or pm me a sample app using this. I want to make sure that my app wont be suspended it has millions of downloads.

Hi, I asked you to pm some sample apps, but the links you sent aren’t complete/working. Could you resend me the links?

We are grateful to all developers for their interest.
We have found enough developers for this stage of beta. And plan to launch next phase of beta in next 2-3 weeks. If you are interested in the next beta, please send us your contacts, we will contact you first.

Developers who contacted us, but have not yet been reviewed, we will reply in next 2 days. We apologize for any inconvenience.

With any questions and suggestions please contact us:
Email: [email protected]

No response!!! I have mailed and sent request in Skype on Friday, but still no reply from them. Please tell us if you have closed your beta phase don’t want new developer ? so we will not waste our time in contacting you. :frowning:

Good news, we are ready to accept more developers!

Quick and easy start with SDK and Unity plugins.

Please contact:

DroidCooker, please add me on skype or send me your skype login, i can’t see your contact request.

will give it a try.

Has anyone tried them ?

I have 400000 total active active users.
Want to try this if its in compliance with google policy.
But looks like google might ban the app if this is caught.

Have anyone of you have used it in your apps?

looks to good to be true …
i have sent message via sky to them…
maybe i will get some more information then

I see a lot of people wanted to try this out last year, did anyone try it?
I would say it all looks legit, there’s a lot of money in user data now.

You can try our SDK on any not popular app, to be sure that its safe.
Please contact in skype or email to get quck reply.

Limited offer, we increased prices!

0.20 per each US install, highest payout!

1000 installs = 200$ additional profit

• No risks! You can try it at first on any app that has few installs.
  • Use our SDK with any ad network
  • Quick and easy SDK integration

Looking for more developers, please contact:

Really works. I’ve received payment weekly, it is not scam. I’m very glad to find this, extra free money! :smiley:
But what you need to know guys, if you integrate their SDK, you must add few permissions into your manifest.xml file.

can you pm me the SDK and informations about it ?