1 million downloads,1st app,within 8 momths.0$ spent on ads.

I was not getting fake downloads, just fake reviews (and their corresponding download of course). I believe fake downloads start once you pay the $1500/ month… to make you pay another month…

Yes, reviews do help, but i don´t want any fake reviews, don´t want to take any risks. This was done more than 1 week ago btw.

Now that my friend has made this public. I mentioned those with those and I really meant reviews with keywords. So that’s the main factor for his high rank. Check the reviews for his app in december. 15-20 a day with music player keyword in them. But remember many people have got app bans for fake ratings and reviews. Its for people who think - No risk no gain.

I understand your concerns Baksai. I would not be too worried about Google ban hammer, the guy who produced “Drunk locker” has ~500 fake ratings and reviews and its fine for Google. It could change in some point in the future though, so even if its safe now, you need to be careful and decide if you want to take the risk. Anyway, thanks for sharing, its very good to know that.

Hi Bond,
I ask my clients to post the results here ,if they are satisfied with my service.
Here are the results if you want to see for yourself
Caller Name Talker + Announcer - Keywords / ASO | App Annie
These were the three keywords we worked upon sms talker
caller name talker
caller name announcer
:slight_smile:

Firstly you didn’t try it for one week,
You asked to stop the service just after one day.
I already tell people before starting that black hat is involved,and i none of my or my client’s app has been banned over the last 6 months,so yes i claim that i know how google works. Because that’s what black hat is all about,knowing how the system works and then gaming it.
No,bots are not involved please let’s not conclude things even before trying the service.
And lastly i already tell my clients at the begining that it will take atleast one week to see the results.

Tell me one thing,did you try the service for one week ?
You can just reply in yes or no?
Did you?
And didn’t I tell you that my methods are black hat?
Yes or no?

I made everything clear,even then I don’t know why you are trying to defame me here.
Why don’t you tell the public how you didn’t even wanted to pay for the service even if it worked ?
Even then I gave you the trial and here you are ,trying to defame me.

If you would like to be reminded,i can show the screenshots of the chat we had !!!

Here is a screenshot of me warning you

@ankit662003, i mentioned, people will scam you. Now he made your method public.

pongman,Do you really think that I am so naive that I can’t predict that people won’t be able to decode what I am doing?
No ,I already can guess that !!
So there are a lot of things being done behind the screens and in front of the screen.
Go read the 12 points i mentioned earlier,
A lot of those points involve psychology, which proves I can read what people think,and how they will act.
Don’t worry about my methods,they have been coverd well
reviews are just a portion of it,here is another

google “bitsie.playmee” the results are of my app
my methods are good mixture of black hat and white hat, which isn’t that easy to decode.

here is the screenshots where i already told him that it was black hat !!
I even told him you dont have to try it ,if you are afraid of black hat,but then he comes here telling people how he stopped the service because he didnt wanted the app to be banned.
Why the **** did you try it then ?
And then stopped in middle ?
Stop wasting time of others,and stop lying to the people just because you are jealous of a college student who earns 10 times than you.

Here is the screenshot Screenshot 2015-03-20 18.33.57.jpg

Here is the direct link,i think the image is unclear

Man, i won´t start a pointless discussion here as we did on Skype. Nobody cares anyway. Post any screenshot you want, everybody will realize how you try to sell the service like selling fake watches on the street.

-Tried the service for 3-4 days when i realized the fake reviews and told you to stop it
-Yes, you mentioned black hat. I though it was something more sophisticated than fake reviews, i can do that myself for less than $1500 a month.
-Of course i would not pay $1500 a month for a small increase in keywords that didnt mean any increase in downloads. Specially if i dont know you and there are no guarantee results whatsoever. Thats why i offer you to pay per download, which is fair for both of us i believe. Whats the point of a trial if i am forced to buy the service after?

I didn´t say anything false, nor i defame you, i just told objective facts.

Everybody is free to judge as they want, just wanted to give newbies and more experienced developers a warning before opening their wallets.

And you know why i talked now? I was not going to say anything about it, since we ended in peace, but when i saw a fake user created just to promote your service that pissed me off.

End of story, i wont say anything else. You are the ASO guru, shouldn´t waste time replying to me anyway.

Showing pictures with the identity uncover without asking permission just show what type of person you are.

No fake users were created to promote my service .
I ask my clients to give feedback on this forum.
Many of them aren’t from this forum.
I have even pasted the app annie link,associated with that account. WHICH PROOVES THAT MY METHODS WORK !!

Here is the link again, if you were too blind to notice it the first time
http://www.appannie.com/apps/google-play/app/com.phone.announcer1/keywords/#countries=US&start=2015-03-06&end=2015-03-19
These were the three keywords we worked upon
sms talker
caller name talker
caller name announcer

And I don’t need to prove anything to you,
Do you really thin I will be asking for your permission before revealing your identity if you try to blame me and make stupid assumptions about me ?

“Everybody is free to judge as they want, just wanted to give newbies and more experienced developers a warning before opening their wallets.”
yes everybody is free to judge and that’s why I already offer people a week trial, so i don’t see how they you are being of any help to them ,as they can judge from the trial itself.

You first say that you didn’t tried out the trial for one week,and then you come here and say that my trials don’t work?>>
EVEN when i told that my methods take one week to see the effects.
And for that one week,i offer free trials.
So i am totally confused how you are trying to help people here.

You are just pissed,pissed because you wanted to know my methods ,without paying for them,i have every portion of the chat if you want me to open up !!

Why you try to rank for a specific keyword without putting it in description even once?.. If you were helping this Johannesvip with aso, why not starting with white hat aso when it cries for optimisation?
[edit] not looking for a flame war, just asking.

I didn’t understand what you are trying to say ?

well my methods involve a lot of things
here is one of them
its a mixture of black hat and white hat

Ah, I should have been more specific, this topic evolves too fast. You gave this link

Caller Name Talker + Announcer - Keywords / ASO | App Annie

And you said you were working on these keywords:

caller name talker
caller name announcer

But in this app’s description, these keywords are not mentioned, not even one time. Why not change the description? I think it could work better than fake reviews in this case, and its legal…

well my methods involve a lot of things
here is one of them
my methods are good mixture of black hat and white hat, which isn’t that easy to decode.if it was just reviews, my methods would have been discovered and made public by everyone,a long time ago. It could even have been invented by others.

And i do change the description ,but that is just basic aso,i give that advice for free. You can’t rank your app to the top with just changing the description,infact description plays a short role,very short !!

ok i can see some stackoverflow, youtube backlinks which are high authority domains. good work

I’m also using Ankit’s trial week and see the reviews containing the keywords, that was quite obvious. But Ankit says the reviews are from real people. How do you know if the reviews are fake?

I’m also a bit sceptical but the guy has 1 million downloads and not a ban, so at the moment I think he must be doing something right.

Here is one more:

Hi,
I recently developed and promoted my first app and it is a music player and it already comes under top 20 results while searching for a music player.

I did a lot of work for promoting it but i think one of the reasons for a higher rank maybe due to i spammed on quora.

May I know which tools you used to create backlinks ???

This is my app by the way.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitsie.playmee.musicplayer.free

lol those are fiverr reviews. you can check profiles of people who reviewed your app and see what other apps they reviewed. I know a fiverr seller for reviews and saw that one of the reviewer had reviewed bitse music player. and i have heard from people that fiverr is not good source for reviews

I also checked some of their profiles, but if they are from fiverr they are reviews from real people. What can be wrong with that?

Ankit says it’s part of his method and should increase ranks.

problem is that fiverr guys spam your app reviews with so many of them in short time which raises a flag in google. It either results in removal of those reviews or app ban depending upon how serious the spam is.