1 million downloads,1st app,within 8 momths.0$ spent on ads.

Hope you can share

for free? no way.

There is no “one and only factor”. These are “the main factors”, from most important to least:

1. Have a great app
  2. Write a long, human-readable but ASO-oriented description
  3. Make good screenshots and icon
  4. Get backlinks
  5. Get reviews with keywords
  6. Get a lot of downloads
  7. Get lucky
    It is not enough to have one or two points out of these 7, you need all of them. Ankit has it all and it pays.

I don’t believe in getting lucky :wink:

I am glad I didn’t sell my methods to you :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out the movie “Sugar man”.
Its a great movie about the musician who had it all - he wrote amazing lyrics, had great voice and played the guitar very well. Spoilers ahead: He made two amazing albums, yet, nobody heard of him, and he had to stop making the music to make a living. He got discovered many years later, and he started playing again - although all the lost years will never come back, and his voice lost some of its magic. End of spoilers :slight_smile:
You always need some luck. I listed it as the least important thing of all these factors that matter, but its still matters. It is possible to make an app that has it all and fails. And it is possible to make a shit app, do everything wrong and earn hundreds of thousands of dollars with it. Yep, its not that it happens every day, but it does happen. You should not rely on getting lucky, but you should be aware of that factor.

Well I do believe that there is a factor called luck,

It’s not just the app making that you have to learn while you are trying to be successful in app development.
Just for an e.g I learnt something new from this question ,and I believe it can be used in a lot of ways
How can you tell if someone is trying to deceive you with statistics? - Quora

There are thousands of such things you have to learn to succeed,for e.g story telling, how to get attention of others,realizing that a fake team and a website is important to get attention from websites which review other apps etc etc etc.

When you are giving everything to something you really like, and you are constantly learning and you have an attitude to never give up,it’s just a matter of time that you succeed.

Google the quote of will smith on trademill,you will get what I mean.
By the way i sent you a p.m

actually it isn’t difficult to figure out what u did in december as i am already using that method before checking your app. if someone is really looking to boost his app ranks, its easy to reverse track ankit’s app progress and the factor which helped it rank well after his efforts in december.
Spoiler: allagainstyou has already mentioned it in his post

He hasn’t :slight_smile:

your app has dropped in rank from 5th. u need to buy those with those.

It will be soon at #1 :wink:
you don’t have to worry :slight_smile:

I just don’t like that you spam your story many times in this forum. Please make this forum clean as it should be.

plus upselling a service/product usually raises doubt in potential buyers.

Its very easy to figure out for more experienced developers bot you have to look closely the answer is in this sentence.

Hi @ankit662003 I’m very interested in your service, please help me for my new app. I added friend with you on facebook. Thank you very much.
My email: [email protected]

added you on fb :slight_smile:

Ankit is amazing!
I first read this topic, then I added him on Facebook to chat about app and have some advices…
Then I tried his services and… WOWWW, it really works and results are much more than expected :slight_smile:
If you think you can’t do it or you have no time for this marketing part, work we Ankit!

First post?
Loool, you need to try harder.

Well, i was naive enough to try his one week trial… Basically its all about fake reviews with keywords and probably bots to get downloads. Had to cancel the trial before getting banned although i kept receiving fake reviews for a couple more days even though i told him explicitly to cut this off. He claimed he knows how Google works so there was no risk of getting banned. RIGHT!

And of course no improvements whatsoever…

@BaksaiApps, thanks for sharing the info. Actually, I think reviews do help, but it seems you need to wait a bit for it to kick in - thats an observation from my limited experience, I might be wrong though. I wonder how many fake downloads you were getting during the trial, was it somewhat significant? Its quite easy to fake-upvote something on quora or other social media, but not that easy to get the downloads and ratings on Google play.