Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by celaeno View Post
    Recently i changed Some Keywords on the app store and downloads dropped significantly. I thoihht i had some nice Keywords, but it didn't workout well. Do you think it is because of the updating process?
    you obviously changed to keywords around, you should try changing it back to address your problem.
    $0.08 CPI in USA, non-incentive installs, real users, real players.
    Instagram Shoutouts for Mobile Apps & Games!
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpower View Post
    Pongman and allagainstyou both of you are sick. I asked 2 questions on the subject and both of you say I always think I am right?? WTF!! Now thats funny haha!! Thanks for the laughs.
    Only pongman said that, did you even read my posts before writing your crap? I don't know if I agree, I'd have to analyze your posts with that statement in mind, and I'm too busy to do that.

I said your insinuation about "switching positions in ranking" is absurd, and as you can see, most people agree. They say so very carefully though, they treat you as one would treat emotionally unbalanced child. If you say "I think all the people on the planet take a part in a huge scale conspiracy, and they decided to not download my apps. I think it could be some special NASA program, most likely they check if they can convince the whole globe against downloading my apps", people will answer: "Yeah, it could be special NASA program, but I think it might be something else". Clarification: I don't know how are your downloads and this example is not about that, it is an example showing how one should deal with you to avoid insults from you. It is still not guaranteed that he will succeed though, you still might say "you stupid monkeyshit stop following me you follow me for years!! Get away dont post in the topics where I post these are my topics you ugly imbecile", you don't really nead a reason for that do you?
    [edit]
    @down
    Ok, I'm done with this discussion. You clearly need to say the last word, no matter what word it will be. Childish. I'll let you have it, enjoy.
    Last edited by allagainstyou; 2015-03-21 at 09:24 AM.
    New android forum: androidincome.com
    - no spam
    - serious talking about the income
    - share the knowledge and learn from others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allagainstyou View Post
    Only pongman said that, did you even read my posts before writing your crap? I don't know if I agree, I'd have to analyze your posts with that statement in mind, and I'm too busy to do that.

I said your insinuation about "switching positions in ranking" is absurd, and as you can see, most people agree. They say so very carefully though, they treat you as one would treat emotionally unbalanced child. If you say "I think all the people on the planet take a part in a huge scale conspiracy, and they decided to not download my apps. I think it could be some special NASA program, most likely they check if they can convince the whole globe against downloading my apps", people will answer: "Yeah, it could be special NASA program, but I think it might be something else". Clarification: I don't know how are your downloads and this example is not about that, it is an example showing how one should deal with you to avoid insults from you. It is still not guaranteed that he will succeed though, you still might say "you stupid monkeyshit stop following me you follow me for years!! Get away dont post in the topics where I post these are my topics you ugly imbecile", you don't really nead a reason for that do you?
    Haha dude your really a mental patient making up stupid sh!t. Keep going if it help you feel like your smart.
    Buy installs and boost your game or app to the top of the charts app2top.org/?ref=6228

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    I am using admob and didnt notice anyone jump up the charts out of my competition. I honestly think this is some sort of glitch or a manual filter process. The only way to find out is to get my store listing updated again and see if I start charting again.

Funny thing though is I am still receiving downloads, and I am assuming they are all coming from related list from my competitor apps, and maybe some keyword rankings.

If its really some manual filter that I am under, then all the work I have done for 1 year just went to crap, its pointless to try and improve my app if I won't have a chance at charting ever again.
    The same for me. When I launched my app one year ago it took 5 days to appear in the charts, with less downloads daily and new, and now 10 days since disappeared with 400 downloads daily its still missing... I give up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
    The same for me. When I launched my app one year ago it took 5 days to appear in the charts, with less downloads daily and new, and now 10 days since disappeared with 400 downloads daily its still missing... I give up.
    Maybe Google has changed their rank algorithm again, to rank really old apps much lower? I have an old app also but it wasn't in the ranks anymore for a couple years. Last january 2014 it did take a serious drop in downloads also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Zapata @toxic Any changes?

Also, guys - have you filled questionaire about new content rating? Maybe it's related to it?
    Last edited by mike82; 2015-03-26 at 08:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike82 View Post

Also, guys - have you filled questionaire about new content rating? Maybe it's related to it?
    I updated the questionnaire after... to see if something happens. But nothing happens again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    update...

so my app is still nowhere on the charts, the downloads dwindled down from 2.5k a day to 1k a day.

to fix this, I decided to update another app of mine (that was doing great) and drive all promotional traffic to it instead, guess what? about 7 days ago after I updated the new app, it just dropped out of the charts today. I refuse to think this is a "google dance" in ranking algorithm.

This is manual filtering without any notice or warning!

I am spending serious amounts of money maintaining and promoting my apps, only to have them slashed out of the ranks and loose 50% of its potential. Thanks Google for keeping me informed about exactly what the issue is with my app!

Good thing I started transitioning to iOS, can't wait to put more focus on it this year.
    @Zapata did you get any emails back about your app?
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike82 View Post

filled out the questionnaire for all my apps, some apps are staying put, others (mentioned above) fell out of ranks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    @Zapata did you get any emails back about your app?
    Nothing

My app is slowly dying...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast