suspend because of appoptim sdk

8 of my apps were removed because of an Ad Violation.

after adding appoptim bundle sdk !!

[INDENT]
REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the Ad Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a new instance of the application that is compliant with the developer terms. Before uploading any new applications, please review the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team[/INDENT]

still I think its google problem not the ad network problem !

My apps with appoptim was also suspended… fortunately my accounts are still ok:)

Yea my account is still there too. but its really stupid really some ad networks come and tell us that their sdk is 100% Google play compatible and then our work goes with the wind !!

yes, this sucks…
maybe google should sell certificates to add networks? like, testing if sdk is violating policies or not (100$ or more).

any news about airpush’s bundle sdk? What do you think about it?

Man, they don’t care about your account and apps. They care about their money.
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THEIR MONETIZATION IS NOT COMPLIANT!!! Everyone knows that out of apps ads are not compliant… So what you have expected? They will say you that their SDK is 1000000000000000000000000% complaint if only they will earn… Don’t believe everyone! Everyone will cheat to f**k you up!

Yep, I had the same problem today. Crap!

yes they will cheat the hell f out of us …

Sorry to hear this. I was so close to choose this before~

it is so simple

“out of ad => bannable” and it doesn’t matter what ad network say, because Google’s the man here

Man, keep your language clean. You’re making a bed name for every ad networks out there. Next thing someone will say that app developers don;t care about their users only to make more installs. This is not true. If you treat them bed they will leave - just common sense. I don’t think that any logical business man will deliberately lie to you about this.
What did they think you won’t find out???

Guys, new update - appoptim interactive sdk disappear automatically when you go back to the desktop. Users don’t need to shut down the app.

This is why the apps I upgraded still on Google play. Try it and see for yourself!

If the SDK only in the app, this is o.k?
I implemented appoptim sdk (the new one) and it’s disappear when you go to the desktop. I think this is alright.

I’ll be happy to hear what you think

Thx

well I think you guys should not trust them at all cause they didn’t even replay to my Email when i told them that 8 of my apps were suspended when I used their sdk …
I think if you want your apps to stay not suspended find yourself some other ad network.

I would suggest you to stay away from appoptim and mobario, at least for a while. So many apps were suspended because of them

Exactly! Appoptim & Mobario = BAN! And it doesn’t metter is NOW they are in-app. They are just banned from GP, because they used to be out-of-app earlier.

How quickly you forget that Mobario made the SDK download straight to users desktop without asking them. They penetrate users privacy accessing their device info.

appoptim connected the sdk to the app - the proof was, shut the app - the sdk disappear.

I think what happened is that Google saw the sdk on the desktop and thought it’s the same problem like Mobario.

I have to say that I understand why appoptim thought that they following Google guidelines.

Anyway, a company who understand the problem and do something about it (Look how quickly they released the new SDK)

It’s a company I respect.

“(Look how quickly they released the new SDK)” - who cares, man? People spend days, maybe weeks to make an app and analysis to increase their downloads, and now it is gone.

they made new sdk to continue robbing the developers, not because they r a good company.
if you work at appoptim, just get a “official representative” and stop spamming bu saying how good they are all the time

Yea, stop spamming… Everyone know that you are from their company. And everyone know that appsrrrroptim is fake and SCAM! They knew that they are not compliant with policy and they were searching for other moroons who would believe them… Who cares about their new SDK… They ARE OUT OF THE BUSINESS FOREVER for me (the same with Mobario)! JUST SHIT! End of the thread! Noone will listen what U say…

yes my two apps got banned as well, thanks for that

I tell it like it is. If I say good things I immediately work for them? I wish I have an ad network, then I will make some money :slight_smile:

I trash a company when they deserve it. Here everybody trash all the time every ad network there is. Anyway, as I understand from the posts here, they didn’t banned the accounts. If they still paying 50$ ppd I’m there

Can you tell which ad network do you recommend?