suspend because of appoptim sdk

My apps suspended too… and now, the terminate the account! because of appoptim

We recommend not to use your crappy sdk. Your from London and the appoptim post is from Paris. Your not fooling anybody with your lies. Everybody mad and you happy about a new sdk. We should be able to ban people like you.

Selling google play accounts
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/showthread.php?t=7381

I think you probably working for some kind of ad network , writing this trash. Just tell us who do you work for? Joined this month and don’t even say from where are you. You are funny I can give you that. London and Paris are the same place? man, learn you geography and stop disturbing anyone with this nonsense.

I think you probably working for some kind of ad network , writing this trash. Just tell us who do you work for? Joined this month and don’t even say from where are you. You are funny I can give you that. London and Paris are the same place? man, learn you geography and stop disturbing anyone with this nonsense.

Oh yeah I work for keepingItReal.com and IdontBelieveTheBS.com. I’m from not putting up with your spamming boulevard. you got a few hours difference between the places if you want to be specific. Short commute if needed.

I’m not on here hyping up a company after it bans my app. Why you so happy about it? Why you got the same demo apps as appoptim? Oh I guess they like your apps with 10 installs. My fault for seeing threw the lies.
Do you see me promoting any companies?
You better off making a new account. You ruined this one

I’m really sorry this happened to you guys. Yes, there are a lot of ad networks that will try to cheat the devs - it’s not fair and gives companies like mine a bad reputation. So for them, I sincerely apologize. If it’s any consolation - please feel free to reach out to me for help.

Nothing about our platform is shady, we never spam, and best of all your fans will never bash you again for trying to make a decent wage to live.

An apology. That’s awesome. This should of been included in the mass email you sent out saying old sdk is no longer valid and you have a new one. Some people make a living off these apps. Its heart breaking to get up and see your app banned.

Hey, I think you got it mixed up - I’m not affiliated with appoptim. I run a mobile monetization startup that partners with merchants like amazon and ebay to bring their products into your apps :frowning:

I was once part of a dev team too so I know how terrible this news is - it angers me too that a company manipulated devs to using their tech and now they’re banned completely. The amount of hours spent building and gaining fans is truly heartbreaking. If they won’t apologize to you - I will and help you guys get back on your feet.

ok ok, misunderstanding… my bad

I lost my complete account. :[ Which was earning $100+ per day from StartApp.

Its really sad how fast we lose apps even maybe after someone else effected by some ad network … we should do something as a developers so we can know if this ad network is safe or not … any kind of group blog or whatever …

Or a forum…

Hi I created a new place for Developers recently. Name as DeveloperForums.net Where I made a forum specialy for Ad Network Reviews. Please Come over here and start talk about different things. I am still working on this forum and creating more forums. You can suggest forums as well. Thanks.

What does your forum have that this one doesn’t?

I was wondering why you, who looks like a serious dev, were recommending AppOptim in your signature,after so many post about people getting their accounts/apps taken down for it… Hard way to learn :S

I was the 1st who reported about ban however people over here told me it is not due to this. :mad:

all apps using appOptim removed from playstore.

its so simple -

is ad networking using out of app ads - including push ads, floating widgets, creating icons, changing lockscreen or whatever - yes? then I will be banned very soon!

Thats it!