Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkkksss View Post
    I'm also interested in them. Are they a real mediation? How the ad networks flow is made? Do you compare current eCPMs for a country or what?
    What about payments? NET30? Do you send us invoice (I'm from EU)? Can we add our house ads to the flow?
    We are a last generation mediation solution.
    With one SDK and one account, we optimize your ad revenues between all networks.
    We compare how much each network is willing to offer you for each ad request.
    A lot of data is used by our machine learning algorithms to run the optimizations.
    Analyzing performance per country is definitely something we take into account but there are a lot of other variables (app, device, user...)

You can request to get paid at anytime for your ad revenues.
    You will get a 2% fee for a payment of revenues generated within 30 days. (so for instance, you can get paid for revenues you generated yesterday).
    You have no fee if you want to be paid for revenues generated more than 30 days ago.

We send you an invoice automatically each time you get a payment.
    We are located in Europe but we provide our publishers with worldwide payments.

You can add your house ads, indeed.
    Feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you want more info.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmkkksss View Post
    And how Adincube is making money on us? Is it profit splitted e.g. 70/30 or what?
    We take 0 commission on Admob.

Thanks to our volumes, we negotiated better rev share conditions with most of the networks.
    We take a percentage of the difference between the standard and the specific conditions we negotiated with the networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Any members here have new feedback on adincube? Are they really good?
    If you want to read more feedbacks, I encourage you to check out the following thread
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2017-02-08 at 05:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroXenon View Post
    Overall, AdinCube is very very awesome and fascinating. It's so impressive that they allow apps which are not listed on Google Play Store to use their mediation, unlike Appodeal. I think they did a very great job and I hope you guys can give them a try.
    But how it could be possible? Which Ad Networks pay without direct link to the app in the store? As I know that all ad networks regard the fact of impressions of ads in deleted app from the store like a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger_from_American_Dad View Post
    But how it could be possible? Which Ad Networks pay without direct link to the app in the store? As I know that all ad networks regard the fact of impressions of ads in deleted app from the store like a fraud.
    If an app is not on the store, we ask our account managers at each network if they accept to run ads within this specific app.
    If they do, we activate it on our side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If an app is not on the store, we ask our account managers at each network if they accept to run ads within this specific app.
    If they do, we activate it on our side.
    but you guys don't accept apps with less then 500k impressions a day via 3rd party stores, this is what your CEO told me. Which is a lot for 1 app unless it's doing 10k+ installs a day and even then you need a lot of DAU for 500k impressions a day per app

Quote Originally Posted by 1appmarket View Post
    but you guys don't accept apps with less then 500k impressions a day via 3rd party stores, this is what your CEO told me. Which is a lot for 1 app unless it's doing 10k+ installs a day and even then you need a lot of DAU for 500k impressions a day per app
    Each situation is different. 10 K impressions/day is normally the minimum but maybe our CEO told you that because he got specific feedbacks from networks for your app.
    I follow up with you via Inbox to see how we can help you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Hi Sarah! How are the results with adincube when it is used without admob ?
    Also can you clarify how much impressions per day are needed (per app) to use adincube ?
    How is fill rate and average ecpm (without using admob) ?
    I have doubled my app earnings by using Appodeal !

Quote Originally Posted by tobiblueeyes View Post
    Hi Sarah! How are the results with adincube when it is used without admob ?
    Also can you clarify how much impressions per day are needed (per app) to use adincube ?
    How is fill rate and average ecpm (without using admob) ?
    You can read in this thread several testimonials from developers who have been using AdinCube without Admob.
    Even though we recommend our publishers to use Admob within AdinCube, many have great results without Admob.
    You need to generate a minimum of 10 000 impressions per day per app to use AdinCube.
    Your fill rate and CPM will be the highest you can have because we give you access to all the campaigns on the market and put all the networks in competition for each of your ad requests.
    The CPM varies from one app to another depending on your app traffic.

If you have an app with enough volume, I encourage you to deploy an update with AdinCube for 50 % of your users and compare the performance with your current set up.
    You won't need long to see the performance difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just thought I would drop in and give my review of AdIncube. I have been using them for around a month now. Their SDK really is only 1 SDK. You only have to compile 1 SDK and all the third party networks are included in it. There is no extra .jars to compile or any complications. Their implementation guide is easy to follow and the code is good. I haven't seen any memory leaks or problems with it. Their support is amazing, you usually get a reply the same day and they are always willing to help.

As for revenue, it feels very similar to Appodeal, both AdinCube and Appodeal help by making it easier to prioritize networks. I was using MoPub mediation before and I am currently making more money from using AdIncube, even though I am using all the same third party networks. I am getting about 10-20% more revenue. This is probably due to having to use a waterfall method with Mopub, which is less efficient at always getting the best eCPM. I have been told AdInCube uses header bidding for each request, this means it always checks for the best eCPM in real-time.

You can also disable any network you don't like in the dashboard.

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345