AdinCube - Smarter Ad Mediation

So is there anybody who already tried adincube ?
Can we trust them ? How is your experience with them ?

Also @ adincube - can we use new apps also or only apps with already having 10000 impressions per day ?

Hello tobiblueeyes,

If you have a new app that you want to launch, I encourage you to wait a bit and reach out when you generate 10 000 impressions per day on this app.
If you already use AdinCube with a big app, we can make an exception and let you integrate AdinCube within your new ones.

Anybody here who can write about his experiences with adincube ?
Is it serious company ?
How is average cpm (especially without using admob) ?
Anybody received a payment already from them ?
Can anybody post some screenshots of his dashboard ?

i receive 10 payment from this company, it more easy to intergrate than appodeal

Thanks for all the answers.

anyone can share his experience?
I will be happy to see some numbers…

will I get results better than these?
Screenshot 2016-12-27 14.14.21.jpg
Screenshot 2016-12-27 14.14.29.jpg

@Sarah@AdinCube, thank you for on-boarding, however, I still have some questions:

• (x) button on ads appear only after some seconds. I have seen similar in admob as well, but they have a counter (5-4-3-2-1-x) and you don’t. User just doesn’t know how to exit the ad and if he waits, (x) button will appear. Is it still compliant?
  • you have double ads? In some ads (they were full screen, don’t know from which network), after closing it new one appears

Hello,

• you are probably getting those ads from Applovin.
    For interstitials we propose by default the best among static and skippable videos (after 5 seconds).
    However, you can get only static if you prefer.
    We reached out to you via email. Please just follow up with us via email

• if you are getting an ad twice it’s probably because you called twice the ad.
    We follow up via email on this as well.

I just found out that it is not the second ad, but the continuation of the first. Clicking (x) on the video ad only terminates the video and shows the ad that should be seen at the end.

Yept, I got the email.

for developers:

• ads are loading quite fast
  • but the sdk will add ~2mb to your apk

This one is definitely Applovin’s.
If it’s an issue, we can ask the network not to run this ad format within your app.
But this format brings good performance. That’s up to you :slight_smile:

Regarding your remark about the size of the SDK, be aware that we can provide our developers with a custom SDK with only the networks that they want.
If you are interested in something very light, we can provide you with that.
Of course, the more networks you have within the SDK, the better your performance will be.

Hi Sarah, how can I request for custom SDK ?

Hi,

Please send me an email at [email protected] and mention to me your apps (with the app links) & traffic volume per format.
Based on your replies, we’ll send you the most suitable SDK for you.

Normally, we focus on the monetization of apps that are on the Google Playstore or the Appstore.
However, if the networks accept running ads in your app, we are good with it.
I follow up via mp to know more about your app.

Any members here have new feedback on adincube? Are they really good?

I’m also interested in them. Are they a real mediation? How the ad networks flow is made? Do you compare current eCPMs for a country or what?
What about payments? NET30? Do you send us invoice (I’m from EU)? Can we add our house ads to the flow?

And how Adincube is making money on us? Is it profit splitted e.g. 70/30 or what?

We are a last generation mediation solution.
With one SDK and one account, we optimize your ad revenues between all networks.
We compare how much each network is willing to offer you for each ad request.
A lot of data is used by our machine learning algorithms to run the optimizations.
Analyzing performance per country is definitely something we take into account but there are a lot of other variables (app, device, user…)

You can request to get paid at anytime for your ad revenues.
You will get a 2% fee for a payment of revenues generated within 30 days. (so for instance, you can get paid for revenues you generated yesterday).
You have no fee if you want to be paid for revenues generated more than 30 days ago.

We send you an invoice automatically each time you get a payment.
We are located in Europe but we provide our publishers with worldwide payments.

You can add your house ads, indeed.
Feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you want more info.

We take 0 commission on Admob.

Thanks to our volumes, we negotiated better rev share conditions with most of the networks.
We take a percentage of the difference between the standard and the specific conditions we negotiated with the networks.

If you want to read more feedbacks, I encourage you to check out the following thread