Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Start app when people start earnings, they just block the accounts 3
    Happy to have Leo Safeguard V3 in my Android

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I have an account with Startapp, but they dont block my account!

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malik1994 View Post
    Start app when people start earnings, they just block the accounts 3
    I'm monetize with startapp and they pay me every month!

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmine View Post
    @DroidGenie Can you suggest any good alternatives for ppi network for 2016 ? And does fan and admob support 3rd party app stores thank you sir
    Both admob and Facebook making lot more than hummermobi, google is now blocking hummermobi apps from being installed even from 3rd party stores. Hummer also steals data and infects people's phones with botnet software so stop using now to avoid lawsuits. I was doing 20 to 40 then dropped to 10 now making 4. I'm making 200 a day now with admob and facebook combined with most traffic coming from mobango mobile9 and moborobo.

    As for ads on lockscreen one of the ebook sellers I think mmmkkkksssss was selling code to show ads on screen unlock which helps to boost impressions.

  5. Thanks Talu thanked for this post
  6. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    Both admob and Facebook making lot more than hummermobi, google is now blocking hummermobi apps from being installed even from 3rd party stores. Hummer also steals data and infects people's phones with botnet software so stop using now to avoid lawsuits. I was doing 20 to 40 then dropped to 10 now making 4. I'm making 200 a day now with admob and facebook combined with most traffic coming from mobango mobile9 and moborobo.

    As for ads on lockscreen one of the ebook sellers I think mmmkkkksssss was selling code to show ads on screen unlock which helps to boost impressions.

    Thanx but my apps are only on 3rd party and not on google app store .Will google and facebook accept it ?

  7. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmine View Post
    Thanx but my apps are only on 3rd party and not on google app store .Will google and facebook accept it ?
    Yes you can use both on 3rd party stores, like I said most traffic comes from mobango, mobile9 and moborobo. As for facebook link to any playstore app like a live wallpaper or something even if u don't own the app they will still approve for audience network. I let friends link to my play store apps. I use Facebook for playstore but only use admob for 3rd party stores.

  8. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmine View Post
    Thanx but my apps are only on 3rd party and not on google app store .Will google and facebook accept it ?
    Also for facebook I use same app ids for multiple apps as it is quicker, downside is you don't know which app is making what but for people like us doing 3rd party stores u don't give a shit. I make like 5 to 10 apps a day and publish to like 8to10 3rd party stores.

    Getjar, mabango, mobile9, moborobo, firstouchmobile, opera, amazon, aptoide, mobiles24, androidfreeware.net, my websites.

  9. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @DroidGenie does FAN need app approval before we can integrate with our app?

  10. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    Also for facebook I use same app ids for multiple apps as it is quicker, downside is you don't know which app is making what but for people like us doing 3rd party stores u don't give a shit. I make like 5 to 10 apps a day and publish to like 8to10 3rd party stores.

    Getjar, mabango, mobile9, moborobo, firstouchmobile, opera, amazon, aptoide, mobiles24, androidfreeware.net, my websites.
    Oh great thnx .Bro would love to add you up on skype should i private message you ?

  11. #40
    Senior Member mmmkkksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    As for ads on lockscreen one of the ebook sellers I think mmmkkkksssss was selling code to show ads on screen unlock which helps to boost impressions.
    Yep, it was me
    I need to try this FAN network.. But when I tried it last time I remember that the registration process was really shitty...
    Want to start making real money? Read my ebook first!

    Skype: mmmkkksss.mmmkkksss2

  12. Likes gcc liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [FREE] Lucky Shiba Casino Slots 2016
    By steampunk in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2016-01-14, 03:08 PM
  2. [FREE] Lucky Shiba Casino Slots 2016
    By steampunk in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2016-01-12, 01:14 PM
  3. Google Play App Listings Will Say if an App has Ads in Early 2016
    By T-90 Tank in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2015-11-24, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •