Top 3 Adnetworks going into 2016

Less than 10 percent of the population has smart phones, 75 percent of population are still using old flip phones and old bar phones, android devices are getting cheaper so more people will be able to buy. This is no diferent from people going from dialup Internet to broadband. 300 million new devices are activated monthly.

1. Admob
  2. FAN
  3. -none-

Is it possible to use admob and FAN on thirdparty app store(Not amazon) and same id for multiple apps ?

Guys, do you have a good one in SEA doing pay per install ? I wanna move on from ecpm

yes @DroidGenie suggest us some pay per install or out app lockscreen based ad networks other than hummer mobi !

Hummermobi is not good I moved away long time ago to admob and facebook.

@DroidGenie Can you suggest any good alternatives for ppi network for 2016 ? And does fan and admob support 3rd party app stores thank you sir

Your numbers are all wrong.

Going into 2016 31% of the population has smart phones.

It was 10% in 2011.

And about 17.5 million of them get activated monthly. Not even close to 300 million.

Can you teach me use FAN for my android app to make money?
Thanks

No! They have a low Ecpm!

Start app when people start earnings, they just block the accounts 3:)

I have an account with Startapp, but they dont block my account!

I’m monetize with startapp and they pay me every month!

Both admob and Facebook making lot more than hummermobi, google is now blocking hummermobi apps from being installed even from 3rd party stores. Hummer also steals data and infects people’s phones with botnet software so stop using now to avoid lawsuits. I was doing 20 to 40 then dropped to 10 now making 4. I’m making 200 a day now with admob and facebook combined with most traffic coming from mobango mobile9 and moborobo.

As for ads on lockscreen one of the ebook sellers I think mmmkkkksssss was selling code to show ads on screen unlock which helps to boost impressions.

Thanx but my apps are only on 3rd party and not on google app store .Will google and facebook accept it ?

Yes you can use both on 3rd party stores, like I said most traffic comes from mobango, mobile9 and moborobo. As for facebook link to any playstore app like a live wallpaper or something even if u don’t own the app they will still approve for audience network. I let friends link to my play store apps. I use Facebook for playstore but only use admob for 3rd party stores.

Also for facebook I use same app ids for multiple apps as it is quicker, downside is you don’t know which app is making what but for people like us doing 3rd party stores u don’t give a shit. I make like 5 to 10 apps a day and publish to like 8to10 3rd party stores.

Getjar, mabango, mobile9, moborobo, firstouchmobile, opera, amazon, aptoide, mobiles24, androidfreeware.net, my websites.

@DroidGenie does FAN need app approval before we can integrate with our app?

Oh great thnx .Bro would love to add you up on skype should i private message you ?

Yep, it was me;)
I need to try this FAN network… But when I tried it last time I remember that the registration process was really shitty…