Your game review on my blog [Free]

what would you charge to write a review for me?

My skype is: bronsoner.x - let’s talk there

New review on blog: Coins vs Eggs

New review: 2048 Holo

Another game reviewed: Sad Owl

Don’t be shy guys, I accept all reviews as long as they meet modest requirements: Requirements to post a review

Also some small update:
In the first month Soldgame.com had 600+ unique visitors with avarage time on site of 02:44. Site also has 10k+ links from trusted sites (high PR) and is starting to rank in google on android games related keywords. Links I post to your games are normal links (so you get all the SEO juice) and review is gonna stay free forever so it will work for you for years to come. Games don’t have to be new or freshly released - all I require is a few screens and at lest 1000 characters long description.

New Review: Sperm Jurney

New game review: Run Alien

New game review: 18 seconds game

New game review: Crazy Fighters

New Game Review: King of Wings

New Reviews this week:
Gravity Smash
Rope Man
Wordentify

Have you tried any blackhat seo tools to increase your traffic?

Ofcourse not and I won’t.

3 new games for this week:

Neon Soccer ? futuristic soccer android game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Cubb ? 3d android puzzle game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

WarLingo ? free 2d turn based mmo android strategy game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

3 new games for this week:

Neon Soccer - futuristic soccer android game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Cubb - 3d android puzzle game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

WarLingo - free 2d turn based mmo android strategy game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Update about game reviews:

2048 Numbers Mania ? android math game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Major Willy ? Android Sience-Fiction game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Turbo Words ? Android Multiplayer Word Game ReviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Tiny Cup ? Android Pixel Soccer World Cup Game ReviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

And some more reviews:

Blowfish Game ? simple arcade android game reviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Tapped ? Android Tap Speed Measure Game ReviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Snowcraft ? Android Snowball Fighting Game ReviewSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Emoji World ? Android Platformer Emoji Icon GameSold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

I updated the info about reviews to be more clear and explain how to get maximum from a review: Get your review on this blog | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Some more reviews:

Watermelon Baby ? Mario Styled Android Platformer Game Review | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews

Ant Escape ? Android Endless Escape Game Review | Sold Game - Mobile Game Development and Reviews