your experiences with Appodeal?

Appodeal sounds too good to pass, over 60 ad networks mediated by them, using only one sdk. They even won the 2015 award, etc.

What are your experiences with it? should I test it?

Mediation networks are great and they have a great reputation as well.

Using Enhance, you can now integrate all of the services that providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

So now you can try Appodeal or any other networks without having to worry about any SDK or anything SDK related!

Gone are the days of spending hours or even days implementing and updating SDKs. How does a few clicks and a few minutes sound? Well, follow the link for more information on how to get started with Enhance® : https://goo.gl/4JPJwj

Good luck!!!

Give it a try with one of your apps. You’ll get good results.
Share app link?

I did test with one of my apps, integrated it today, so far some impressions but very low ecpm, like really low, I’m not used to this low o.o I’m guessing it will improve when I reach 10k impressions?

appodealecpm.png

I show a banner ad all the play session.

Yes, reaching 10k definitely makes a difference. Some ad networks only activate after a certain amount of impressions, improving the overall performance of your eCPM.
Banners are a classic ad format, but don’t pay as much as other formats.
Is this for a casual game?

No doubt it’s a very Strong ad network but there are many other ad networks which give you similar functionality for eg. I am using Alphagravel mobile ad network to make money from android app It is an intelligent mobile mediation and revenue maximization platform. Developers can get a stable income with a guaranteed minimum ECPM, regular payments, and automated access to vast media sources via a simple SDK.

Hi Jill, what’s the name of your app? I am one of the account managers at Appodeal, I’d be happy take a closer look at your account and answer any questions.