Your experience with AppFlood

AppFlood revenues not comparable to Admob banner revenue or Admob Interstitial ?

Thanks.

Banners :slight_smile:

Wow - Admob banner was doing better than Leadbolt HTML AppWall for some time recently, but the Leadbolt one has started to come back in recent days - so now I could say it outperforms the Admob banner (at least for last 4-5 days) - prior to that Leadbolt was doing badly vs. Admob banner.

Hi Kaitlin,

I’ve tested different ads, blocked the ones I’ve tried before and tried new ones. The result is always the same. Only a few of the installs are being declared as revenue.
I haven’t received any communication from the support team and I’m really beginning to think that AppFlood is cheating on the publishers.

A pity because it was a great idea and the trust of the users should be their main goal to keep them on board.

N

Pending earnings are also terrible - during one month I haven’t got any of them transfered to my regular revenue.

Well, I had appflood integrated (fortunately I can turn it off using AppBrain Remote Settings) - which is what I will do.

This is the problem of too many ad networks - earnings distributed and if each one of them is going to pay (or never pay ?) then that is a real issue.

Anybody have a good story about AppFlood ?

my eCPM with them is 0.81$ , mC and app next are much better