Worm Puncher Report

I get your point - such things are already in my mind about future improvements - indeed it is generelly helpful information for every game we (all) make

interesting thread!

for how many weeks or days did you have poor downloads with Robo Miner?

poor was meant in terms of features - but it was a more self-engaging game style, so it’s hard to compare with worm puncher

robo miner had good downloads right in the first days which is currently not true for wormpuncher. But I also used more stores and did more marketing for it.

After all, in comparison, Worm Puncher trends better than some of my other games like Sholik did (puzzler with poor graphics).

In Terms of ad-revenue per day it is currently my second best game (not counting sales) - to be honest, that means about 0.10-1.00 $ per day. For me that is a good indikator, if the game has potential (which it has) and do further development on it.

As some here has already mentioned, the game lacks to be more engaging to the users, which is the next goal to archive.

Unfortunately, there were nearly no user feedback (from unknown players), no facebook attention or such things - that may change, if I do more crossmarketing in the future and get more overall attention to the game.

But fortunately there are no big bugs reported and the game seems to run fine on all the devices out there (which was my main concern) :slight_smile:

time for an update - still no game update yet, because I am very busy at the moment. But it also gives me the opportunity to watch how a game will do, when not doing any marketing for it.

Wom Puncher Download / Installs are still going app, and had a small “push” some days ago, I suggest mouth to mouth. Really sad, that Dev Console does not show where installs come from, I would be interested if scoreloop has any impact on it.

Worm Puncher lifetime ad revenue is currently ~10$ :slight_smile: that is 0.01% of estimated development cost - haha - if it stays like that, the game is profitable after 80 years xD

but with daily income it is my second-best-performing app at the moment

I really like Worm Puncher! It is quite addictive and easy to get into - just punch the worms! A couple of things:

I installed it on a cheap, entry level phone (Android 2.2). When it first loaded up it took a long time and I got a system dialog asking me whether I wanted to kill process or wait. I was patient and pressed wait, and was able to play.

Also it doesn’t install to SD card, so if I need more phone space it’s a candidate for uninstall.

But overall I really like it and it’s quite funny with the cracked screen.

Worm Puncher uses quite big textures at the moment, that could need a bit to load and this is not done async at the moment. It is possible to use smaller textures for smaller phones, but I’d spared the time for it. For sure it is possible to load it async - i sparedthat too :wink:

Thanks for reminding me on the install options, that’s done with 1 click but I’ve forgotten about it, will be fixed in the next version.

many thanks for your feedback, it helps me to improve the game :slight_smile: