Win access to £750k investment for your Smart City startup

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know about an opportunity that I think will many of you will find interesting.

I’m currently on the lookout for interesting developers to take part in a nationwide contest that Venturespring are running in collaboration with IBM and the Mayor’s Office

The objective is to develop innovative apps/startups that can solve some of the major challenges faced by today’s cities and there’s the potential to win access to up to £750,000 of investment courtesy of my venture development business Venturespring.

If this is a topic that interests you, or you’re involved in an existing startup that is linked to the smart city / urban improvement theme, I’d love for you to get involved.

All you need to do is register and create a simple MVP, so the judges get the overall concept, by mid-December. The only rule is that it needs to be built on IBM’s Bluemix platform. There is a lot of commercial support and venture capital up for grabs for the best ideas. Full details can be found on Tech.London.

If this sounds good to you, you can register here Tech.London: Smart City Challenge 2015 . Make sure to opt in via the email you receive, otherwise the challenge details won’t be sent.

Hope this is of interest! :slight_smile: