Widdit: HomeBase - July Promotion

July 2014 Promotion

Hey guys,
The summer is already here, and Widdit is turning the heat up for new developers!
Integrate Widdit Lock Screen SDK with your apps during July, enjoy our great rates and earn a $250 BONUS!

Unlike other ad networks, our SDK delivers REAL value to end users, dramatically improving your app’s engagement and retention levels.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and let the earnings begin!

The small prints:

1. The bonus is paid IN ADDITION to the regular payments.
  2. Your app must have 2,000 DAU or more.
  3. Widdit lock screen must be implemented with your app for at least 30 days.
  4. The first 25 NEW developers will be eligible for the bonus.

Feel free to contact me for additional information - [email protected] , Skype: Tamir.widdit
Enjoy your summer!

sounds interesting, I think I’m going to give it a try…

Tamirfa I sent you a message (private), please answer.

thanks in advance,
Iron.

Do you still pay 0.01 per active/day?

Hi Didldak,
Thank you for your question.

We recently changed our payment model to Revenue Share.
With our new model you can generate high revenue thanks to our full screen ads, which are accustomed to the user by Gender, Age, Location and more.
We are working with direct advertisers on CPM, CPC and CPI basis and in the last month We closed some excellent deals that will help our developers to increase their revenue.

I want to explain here that We are different from all other ad networks… We don’t put banners inside your app! Widdit gives you a new asset - The Lock Screen.
This asset can be used as a direct line to your users - by showing them your content (cross promotion, back to game notifications…)
But most important this asset brings you new revenue stream without touching the current revenue.

How it works:

1. The user installs your app.
  2. The user gets our EULA(below) when he opens the app for the first time only.
  3. If the user agrees (80%) he gets the lock screen.
  4. The user can always disable the lock screen if he doesn’t like it – from the lock screen settings.

More changes that we made:
[ul]
[li]5 Mandatory Permissions
[/li][li]NET + 15 (Starting from July)
[/li][li]Better user experience
[/li][li]Enable/Disable the lock screen from inside your app.
[/li][/ul]

In the future Widdit is going to release new and innovative SDK’s - So you better stay around:-)

Feel free to contact me - [email protected] , Skype - Tamir.widdit