Why my Revenue decline?

Hi All,

My revenue 2 days recently (from 5/Nov-> 7/Nov) declined so much although downloads/day declined little bit.
Do you know why that? Do you have same problem with me .
:(:frowning:

Usually, you can ask your account manager for help.
You can also tell others which ad network you are using and see if they are experiencing the same.

Hi Helen,

Thank for your answer, i only use Google Admob, very hard to contact or ask anything with them. It may take to 2 weeks to have answer. Sometime, no any answer return.

Hic,

Did you find what dropped? Impressions, RPM, clicks?
I got an increase on RPM from 1 to 6 of november. 10% to 20% more in revenues. :slight_smile:

Hi pedroatg,

My estimated earnings is dropped. 45 percents. OMG, my money

OK, but the revenue is a combination of impressions, number of clicks, cost per click, etc.

Since it was so fast it should be the cost per click, that sometimes varies with no warning and you can’t do anything about it, except change ad network.

But just to be sure check if the number of impressions or user sessions and the number of clicks continues to be stable.

Yaeh, admob tends to do that sometimes , give it a few more days and hopefully will be back to normal

Hi all,

Everything just came back with me. My revenue come back and growth. That really good news with me.

I suggest utilizing mediation. AerServ offers a robust platform allowing you to allocate your inventory among various ad networks. You can test and optimize to see which networks are preforming best for your inventory. From there you can prioritize your waterfall to ensure you’re getting highest CPMs and fill rate. Additionally since we’re one of the only video mediation platforms out there you’ll be able to achieve even higher CPMs with our video interstitial unit.

Feel free to ping me if you’re interested in a demo of our platform or email me: [email protected]

AerServ

Cheers,