Where to publish an article about font design & legibility?

Greetings,

Let me introduce myself briefly:
My name is Mikhail Vasilev, a hobbyist designer and an engineer.
One of my areas of interest is designing experimental alphabets aiming towards legibility optimisation, i.e. creating symbol systems that should outperform the existing ones in this regard. And also I am exploring various letter design techniquesthat affect the readabilty in general.

The works have been collected to the point where I started to wonder, where most of the activity related to this topic happens?
Also I was thinking about publishing some of the works. Like a short essay with images. Not for sale inherently, so it could be a web publisher with open access.

So the main question: can you probably recommend a good publisher or a magazine, etc., that would be a good fit?

I know I can choose any publisher I like, but probably there are some that have related focus. The topic is more technical rather than artistic, if that matters.

Any tips are welcome.

1 Like

Are you from Russia? How are you doing? Regarding your alphabet developments, if I were you, I would try to cooperate with companies related to web development. Now it is very popular and well paid. Therefore, I think your alphabet would find their application in this area. But of course, you will have to learn new knowledge like ui ux learn and basic knowledge and understanding of HTML. But in any case, professional growth requires constant training. Therefore, I think you understand that you need it. Good luck to you!

I would advise you to look for calligraphic forums, I personally met people who are fond of this, somewhere there was a forum, I’ll look but I don’t promise anything

Legibility is the ease with which letters in a typesetting or typeface may be distinguished from one another. Both the copywriter or content writer and the designer are responsible for readability. In digital content, the designer and developer are often solely responsible for providing intelligible text.Traditional classes are more inconvenient than online classes. Online programs, on the other hand, have significant drawbacks, leading some students to ask if they should hire someone to complete an online course for them. As a result, online class help was founded to provide a secure website where you may hire an online class expert to complete my online course for you.