What marketing methods have worked for you?

Do you mind if I ask you what was the regions and what was your bid?

Good thread to exchange experience.

I tried appbrain, and other services to bring downloads.
spent about $2000 and make $1000 for free trial 3D live wallpaper ($0.99 paid version)
But the problem is you really need strong experience in monetisation to get your money back if you use paid advertising.

Also I publish post on related android forums, use rating exchange, ask friends to install, buy rating and reviews.

protonsavvy,

Do you spend those $300 the first day for maximum effect - or next day or day after. Because I would guess once it is picked up by Google and starts rising - pretty soon the value of those $300 or $3000 become irrelevant if the natural downloads are so high.

So I am guessing first, second, third day would be most important etc. … ?

And perhaps first day would be most ?

There are some alternate app stores where you can drive significant volume and who offer pay per download programs that are competitive and/or cheaper than FB and ad networks. I’ve seen stores like Opera, Mobango, Mobiles24, Mobile9, Aptoide and other deliver great results for some developers. I’m also fast becoming a fan of Xplode by Iddiction. I think what they’re doing is smart and free so I’d give it a shot as well.

Read this I posted it on this forum to help developers figure it out.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/14059-how-i-reached-top-50-adventure-category-india-google-play-appstore-long-read.html

Based on my experience, here are top 5 app marketing methods:

App Store Optimization
First and foremost, we could not start this list without mentioning App Store Optimization (ASO) and its benefits. ASO is the process of improving a mobile app visibility in the store by optimizing each metadata element (app title, description, keywords, screenshots, etc.) according to the store and trends’ best practices. Over 65% users discover new apps on the app stores, then it’s one of the best ways to market app.

Cooperate with Influencers
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Collaborate with these people can quickly build up your apps’ identity and gain recognition in related fields. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in a social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Get App Reviews and Ratings
App reviews and Ratings are gaining more and more importance in terms of app ranking boost. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world. Those apps which have much more positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings rank much higher than others, what’s more, most people prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings.

Apply for Awards
Participating in app awards is the most recommended channel and I would highly suggest you take advantage of it. It can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads.These are many famous app awards sites, such as Appy Awards, Best App Ever Awards, AppCircus competition, Apple Design Awards, etc.

Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads is still one of the best run-of-the-mill methods to acquire users, giving you the ability to target specific demographics from your usual age, location, and gender, down all the way to even media interests.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

Online Marketing methods have worked for me and I always prefer Instagram social media platform for online marketing. An Instagram online marketing method is one of the best and most prominent marketing methods which help to all types of businesses.

Different store submission can be a good choice for increasing app downloads.

Social Media Marketing method works for me the most. I use Instagram social platform for marketing and advertising purposes and also take assist of Instagram automation tool.

I believe paid app installs are the best. I tried with my app and it was moderately successful and it used up sizable amount from my purse. I gather it that I was not good at making an app and also not well off to market it. Anyway, I was able to achieve a fair target of downloads.
Cheers.

Following are the different types of marketing strategies available.

Paid advertising. This includes multiple approaches for marketing.
Cause marketing. 
Relationship marketing. 
Undercover marketing. 
Word of mouth. 
Internet marketing. 
Transactional marketing. 
Diversity marketing.

Different business requirement different marketing strategies. Every business is different every business requires different strategies while marketing it’s products. It’s not necessary that particular strategy worked for your competitor will surely work for you. So you have to find your own strategy.

Regards,
Lewis

The best method is word of mouth advertising.
Other methods are paid advertising.
Forum backlinks and guest posts and review blogs.
Thanks.

1. Offer App installs using Facebook ads.

2. Finish and Optimize your App.

3. Submit to Multiple stores.

4. Make a Freemium app.

5. Promoting through Reviews.

6. Promoting through free content.

7. Promote on YouTube.

8. Get a gorgeous icon.

https://www.vajika.com/2019/08/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-and-Note-10-plus.html

There are many strategies of digital marketing including social media marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing, sms marketing and many other. Social media marketing is easiest and useful strategy from all others. In SMM, facebook and instagram ads are very popular, Create ads on facebook and run them on instagram as well because Instagram is owned by facebook. Instagram doesn’t allow us to download videos and photos so you can use InstaSave to download content from instagram and repost it to get more traffic.

Social Media Marketing method works more for me. And I always use various social media platform for advertising & marketing purposes.
Social Media Marketing is the best way to increase website traffic, website conversion rate, website domain authority & various other websites’ aspects.

Hi, and what about Facebook/Google Ads or some other methods of paid promotion?

You can gain a lot of clicks and new clients, if you correctly define your target audience and develop the right structure of your promotional post.
I could also recommend you to try some Instagram posts or guest posting strategy.

Pay also attention to these articles:
https://esputnik.com/en/blog/how-add-signup-form-your-instagram-page
https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2016/06/29/best-facebook-ads

You can use Big data analytics to analyze huge samples of data and generate audience interest and demographics who are likely going to install your mobile app
for more details visit : Nunc systems

Hello! For myself, I highlight the work with my page on Facebook, Twitter. Create a new poster or cover for a new poster using Crello. Making postcards with crello using Crello is one of my favorite tools. Create a new design tool for your Facebook page, a new look at your Twitter https://crello.com/create/twitch-banners/ to attract new followers. In addition, I will always use my previews on You Tube. Cool cover and intriguing headline - long live new users. Do it all based on the tastes of your target audience.

search engine optimization is the best method so far which will never get old, ranking your website organically is the proven method of getting customers

Best Marketing methods

Facebook Advertising
Google My Business
Google Adwords
Content Marketing
Organic Social Media
Coupon Deal Sites
Email Marketing
Promote A Free Consultation
Join Local Business Groups
Partner With Other Businesses