what is the android devices you are using ?

I am using Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note3

samsung galaxy mini
galaxy tab 2
Asus Zenfone 5

Nexus 6 :slight_smile:

LG 2, I found awhile back a nice infographic showing the devices in the world…

Sonu-Exchange is charmed to advance particular online coin exchange advantages despite dispatching a not too bad and centered rates of exchange. http://goo.gl/ILJMp9

I am using MOTO X2 and completely satisfied with the performance of the phone. I would recommend to others also if anyone is planning to buy a new one.

I prefer Sony smartphones. Haven’t had any problems with them - my favorite is the Sony Xperia V (Not very powerful, but it’s the perfect size with the perfect set of features to manage my business and play some games now and then).

Intex aqua with android os, Interesting phone and lovely rating …

I am using Moto X 2nd Generation and I am quite satisfied with its performance…

LG G2 - White

You can follow this links 20 Advertising Networks to Monetize Your Mobile App - Hongkiat where top 10 records are mentioned…

Recently I purchase the Samsung latest :slight_smile:

Best offer for Forex traders . Now you can buy/sell Perfect money , Skrill , Bitcoin , Ego pay, Payza, Paypal, from us. Easy method. Just visit our website

Ecurrancy.com | Exchange ecurrency | Buy & Sell | Perfect Money | Webmoney | Skrill | Bitcoin | Payza | Ukash | PayPal | Ego pay

I am not using android device but I am using Windows phone i.e. Nokia Lumia N530. It is wonderful phone and perfect for me…

I used zenfone 5 á á hii good use also

I am using Samsung galaxy device which is my favorite…

Im using a Nexus 4

William Watkins I am using the,Samsung Galaxy 5

I am looking for change my android device, currently i am using LG L9, guys what device would be better, Nexus 5 or Galaxy S5 ?

I am using Samsung Galaxy S5 and planning to buy ASUS Zenfone 2.