Data monetization has already proved that it can drive good money to ANY type of mobile apps. Just in case, if you are thinking of new ways to earn more with your app in 2019, data monetization could definitely the No. 1 option.
- Data monetization is a great (!) revenue-driver and alternative to in-app ads.
- With data monetization, you can capitalize on 100% of in-app users.
- You won’t have to invest time and effort into the process onwards.
- The data collection takes place in the background, so the user’s experience stays untouched.
- Weightless and non-interrupting SDK
- Data monetization won’t harm your existing SDKs.
What is Data Monetization?
App monetization with data or data monetization is the process of collecting, processing and transferring of user’s data from a specific app to a data collector.
The data collector is the company that gathers user’s data. Advertisers, brands, marketers, research institutes and telecom companies are the most common data collectors on the market.
How much your app can earn?
You can estimate your future revenue with the help of this [b]REVENUE CALCULATOR[/b].
More useful info about data monetization is HERE.
If you have any questions about data monetization, I’ll be glad to help you!