what does this mean from google play

Hi guys
i received email from [email protected] with tiltle “Google Play Trademark Notice”
i see below lines:
All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.
what does this mean? will i must pay revenues which i got from january to now if my account is terminated?
thanks

will Google chargebacks and payment transaction fees from me when they want to do? :((((((((((((((((

It looks like you violated trademark laws or something. If the app in violation used Google Wallet or Admob then you almost certainly will lose any outstanding revenue. Any other networks you earned revenue through will be safe though.
If you have another violation you will most likely lose the whole account, along with any other accounts Google can link you to.
That’s the cold hard truth, if you are in violation.

If you actually believe you aren’t, then you can appeal it!

I think someone has reported your app as google itself doesn’t have the policy to check for copyrights. Almost 60-65% apps on play store are violating copyright laws in one way or the other.

[email protected] ?
First time i see that email adress. Google use other email to send notyfication about Google Play Developer Term Violation - [email protected]

That was exactly my thought. Maybe someone competing with your app is trying to make you unpublish it?

Just a quick ideia, don’t take my word for it, it may be serious.

2 days ago my app was removed frm playstore, i have receved email from [email protected]

Normally you have a detailed description of the trademark violation in the email, quoted directly from the complaint.