Warning From Google Play

I believe the reason is that you import album artwork and have this in your screenshots, I read somewhere that this us not allowed.

Good News , Google has some human also to operate there store.Now joke apart, Below is the mail which i received after appealing for the app from google play can u guys help me with finding out what is the issue.
Hi Ankit,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Play team.

Unfortunately, we are unable to reinstate your application at this time.

As you may be aware, after a regular review, your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, icon(s), or promotional screenshots, have been flagged for potential unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party. Protected work could typically include product names, brands, images, logos, music, and similar works.

Therefore, on 12/14/14, you were issued an IP infringement warning pending verification of your rights to use third party content or re-publishing a new, policy compliant version of your application. In consequence of your failure to act upon said warning your app was suspended due to violation of the intellectual property provision of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement help article for more information.

If your account is still in good standing and the nature of your app allows for republishing, you may consider releasing a new, policy compliant version of your app to Google Play under a new package name.

If you do choose to re-publish a new, policy-compliant version of your app, please make sure to review the Content Policy and visit the Policy Help Center for additional guidance to ensure your next app is compliant with the policy.

Due to the volume of appeals, we will be unable to respond to follow-up queries where we have no new information to share.

Regards,
The Google Play Team