Update New Version Of Ball Blast

Ball Blast - World Champion Time Killer is a fun brick-breaking online game created by the Fingertaps Studio. You can play the online or offline version*on your mobile phone or tablet in fullscreen mode.

Break the bricks by directing your ball at them. The numbers on them indicate the number of times they need to be hit before they get destroyed. Also try to collect the all circles to get more balls which equals more fun and a lot of statisfying brick-smashing.

Try to aim for the space between the bricks so that the balls can enter the spaces between them which will result of mass of balls bouncing off and demolishing the bricks.

Controls
Swipe your finger.
Tap on touch screen devices.

Fingertaps has done a marvelous job of taking the concept of a classic arcade game and making it fun and perfect and highly addicting for use in modern devices. Plus the music is really beautiful. You almost feel like celebrating.

Download game on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.fingertaps.ballzblast

I have visited your app’s page. Your description in MMWA forum is pretty catching and I do confident such types of games as your one is really viral and people love to spend their time with it. But for Google Play your app has really weak description , besides it obviously was not optimized by keywords in order to be found in Store. :frowning:

My strong recommendation is that you need to optimize your app and get more organic traffic due to searchable keywords. To realize this you need to order decent ASO campaign which focuses at inputting keywords in your App and boosting the keyword installs campaign after it.

Having ASO done you will see the significant improvement of organic installs number and be more popular. :o!:o

Also it’s just begging to be boosted by more amount of installs.

There are the myriads of installs providers which help to drive traffic for your app (e.g. KeenMobi).

And in conclusion do not foget that users judge your app on its reviews and ratings - ask you friends to place the comments and rate your app to bring some aliveness to your app.

Be promoted!:cool: