Unnusual high CPM at Airpush

“Stats are not up to date and will be updated soon”

Anyone else?

I’m sure everyone is in the same boat…I can also confirm that it’s not just airpush having trouble, which clearly shows that something is going on in the mobile advertising market recently. It is much more noticable with airpush and senddroid because they show you the fill rate in the reports. Look at your month to date graph on leadbolt, airpush, senddroid…I’ve had a few weird days recently where airpush out-paced leadbolt in push revenue for the first time ever. Mobile marketing isn’t that much different than the stock market if you think about how it works. It’s all about pushing around made up values from one side to the other and back again based on how much someone is willing to pay to advertise their product on that particular day…My theory is that it will smooth out once they finish shuffling big player advertisers…

My revenue this month on airpush is very good… high CPM, compared to past month…
I’m worried about being qualified for weekly payment but not getting it… Anyone else?
[hr]

Not worried anymore… I’ve just got the payment! \o/

yes. thats a big plus. payments are received every friday.

i have not got payment for two weeks!

I haven’t either, let me know if you figure it out…The last payment I got was Jul 1-7. On a side note, I’m getting 162.13% fill rate today from airpush and a pretty good overall revenue so far this month…

Did you write to them?

financal part of the company is quite responsive.

Well apparently I need to re-upload the tax form for some reason, so they put my payments on hold and I have to wait now. I’ve received payments just fine until now so that makes absolutely no sense, but that’s what they said…Average EPC for notifications has been highest with airpush this month though, so it’s hard to complain…

Yes Its W8BEN form… update it and expect your money.

AirPush has been ok for last week or so…

Send a message to [email protected]. He pulled my numbers in a matter of minutes.
[hr]
I believe it is a matter of advertisers. Some times they can jump on the bandwagon and push heavily in what ever region for what ever reason, and to what ever demographic. They can also bid at different prices depending on their budget and how much they estimate a consumer is worth.

@mapiko

I had the same situation. As Johnpaul explained to me, tax forms are annual and need to be updated every year to insure payment.

Got the form taken care of and I’m actually very happy with my earnings from airpush this month…Highest EPC of the 3 networks that I use…

Its your last month on airpush…

???

Sorry.

That was written bit to quick.

Google has update TOS agreement!
check other theread in this section… :slight_smile:

Any strange things with airpush this weekend?

my ecpm does not get updated… all day.

the site is very slow for me, my “avalable users” are 0, but the amount of pushes is normal. the eCPM is EXTREMLY low, the lowest i have ever seen it on airpush currently at 0.85.

this low eCPM and the new google policy, airpush isn’t looking so hot ATM.

Def not the last month with Airpush. I just confirmed with my AM over at airpush that they are 100% in compliance with TOS agreement. There will be some minor changes to their ad content such as no mimicing any system notifications such as “low battery”. They are also releasing their new SDk 5.0 in the next week or so which apparently has new ad units. This is going to be a lucrative year for developers that are using Airpush.

w00t !!

place to buy app installs for ios?