True income report by ramzixp - 3 years

Ramzixp i am totally disappointed by your numbers. I always thought you make 3000 usd a day

I think earning 250 USD + is a decent revenue if you are having another full/part time job.

Soon i will leave my full time job and thown myself fully into it.

Can you share which kind of apps u uploaded?

:d :d :d :d :d

sex apps like Ultimate Handjob

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hope you got your answer.
So better do not ask this stupid question again untill someone himself is telling the names of apps or games.

first of all … i didnt asked to uhhh…
and secondly … we can share ideas off app here thats why we are on this portal …
so be keep quite next time …

Share ideas of apps? Do you really work of app ideas? Most of your posts in this forum are related to purchase the paid code.

Yes well said. You better keep quite next time and only reply to threads selling paid code in $5 worth of $300.

Come-on guys stop this nonsense Already…:banghead:

Lol…keep calm

Yes, keep calm :wink: I didn’t want to insult anybody but yes, the last thing is tell on forum what apps I am making. In 2011 I invented dog repellent app and uploaded first to store, after tell on forums that I have $30/day with this app, look:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=dog%20repellent&c=apps

Now I have “little” more advanced apps but searching for niche = hours and days spended on appbrain and appanie.
What I observed in 2015-2016, it’s harder to get downloads but also 1000 high quality downloads are much better than 100 000 one session guys. With quality downloads we don’t need any blackhat or something like that. I am sad that I cannot use IAP subscriptions because previous ban but probably going to make LTD company to bypass it.
1000 subscriptions > 100 000 ads downloads.

hello ramzixp what is your strategy now ? , in 2016 my income is very very low after google play remove “Top Application” in first screen. i’m the bigger spammer of live tv app in 2012 - 2015 with my own streaming link and 10million download, but google ban all my tv account. with my other account my icome is very very very lowwwww :frowning:

For me too, even polished useful apps get at most 40-50 installs without paid marketing. 40-50 that too when aso is top notch which doesn’t happen very often.

Try to find legit source of content: public apis, public license streams like radio stations, soundcloud(stream only, do not try download or cache), advanced google search(for finding files^^), games, any parsers for public sites(open source), etc.

@awesomeapps

Keywords ASO or pay for making brand. Big retention (100 downloads with retention are better than 1000 with 0% retention) and niche. For me, new apps have 100-200 downloads but sometimes after 2-3 weeks, they are getting 1000-2000. Currently app have to establish and slow grow. It’s almost impossible to get 1000 organic installs in 0 day.
Secondly, I haven’t any reputable account(they deleted) but it’s also boost, apps published on old reputable account can get these 1000 installs/1st day. What I observed, top 200 ranking isn’t important any more. Now keywords ranking is only factor. I had app with good keywords but not ranked anywhere, 50k installs/day. Just good keywords position.

and you mentioned “useful apps” but what kind of apps? Phone cleaners, task managers, ram boosters, file managers, battery savers? These kind of apps are spammed x1000 :wink:

That´s true, today isnt about the 30 days new app window anymore, apps grow in time. Ranks doesnt matter anymore (forget about incents) as the amount of installs u have to pay to rank somewhere is much much higher than the ones you get back. I would say keywords dont matter either, you are probably getting your downloads from recommendations not a particular keyword. (check keyword rank vs downloads). I had a game getting 15k/downloads per day without any ranks nor keyword.

Recommendations build from g+1? Is it worth to put Google+1 dialog in app? It’s legal but not incent, like rating. I was using it in 2014 without results, app got 50k +1 votes and nothing happened:D

Only a small portion of the recommendations are based on g+1, the ones in the category: “Your friends also play” mostly. The most recommendations comes from being in similar and user also install lists. For our next game i am including the g+1 in the main screen anyway, it could help

similar and also install list it hard because demands very many organic installs :wink: I need to watch old Google IO when they told about recommendation tab.

That’s the point ramzixp. We want fast grow from day 1 like in old years but we getting slow grow. :smiley:

Useful apps like normal photo editing, kids English or math learning or soundboards. There are so many of them that’s why difficult to get installs.