The best paying mobile ad network

Hey @taimur97

Just my two cents of the story for this topic. There is now easy answer in a question like best paying mobile ad network. Mobile monetization is an art on its own. Defining a good mobile monetization strategy depends heavily on the structure of your app and your user base profile. You should monitor and specify first what are the best ad types that fit in your app flow. Secondly you should track your user’s base demographics and behaviour in order to know what and where to look for. SO for example an ad network may perform well with interstitials in US. Is your user base in US and are interstitials a good fit for your app? To sum up, I would suggest you specify exactly what ad types work best for you and what is the general demographic profile of your user base in order to get a good suggestion, otherwise you will keep get overflowed by suggestions with referral links which is not what you should be looking for :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to remind everybody about the Airpush Bundle 2 SDK. It pays up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide at a $50 eCPM world wide.

There are so many sites to put your app on too!
PM me if you want to try it out.

Airpush Nick