StartApp Payment for January

ok,thank you.

I have received my Payment today :slight_smile:

new information about payments, support team says
[i]"
Hasan,

Thank you for your patience while I checked to see the status of your payment. I apologize that your payment has been delayed for so long.

We are still processing our payments with very high balances. Your payment will be sent this week, but I cannot be sure which day. I have been guaranteed that your payment will be sent as soon as possible.

If you do not see your payment in your account by Thursday, please send me another message and I will investigate further. Once again, I apologize for this delay. After this month, all the bugs of our new payment system will be fixed and payment will not be delayed again.

Regards,

Matthew
"[/i]

i still didn’t get payment or any response…i submited 2 tickets,but disappeared this afternoon,don’t know why…

Hi Everyone,

Ariel here, Director of Publisher Relations at StartApp.

I want to assure everyone that payments were made, and any of you that have yet to receive it will be paid this week.

Sometimes with new systems there are some delays and glitches, we have done everything to make sure things run as smooth as possible.

if anyone has a specific issue, feel free to contact me directly - [email protected] and I’ll check with our accounting about the status of the payment.

When emailing me, please provide your StartApp devID.

Thanks,
Ariel.

i received my first payment today,startapp is great.

i got some bonus for my first payment,i have no any referrals,anyone can tell me where my bonus from?

is that 25$ ? it means you came with a developers referral you and him earn bonus :slight_smile:

i received it yesterday