Several Ads in One App

Startapp (and many other networks) offers many kind of ads like interstitial , banner, native ad, exit,ad, slider, splash.

My questions are:
1- Can I use all of these ads in one application?
2- Is that compliant with google policy?
3- Is it better to use one network or several networks (one for banner, one for native ads, one for interstitial,…etc)
4- Does Startapp Support mediation with admob?

Hi Feras80h,

There is nothing in the Google Ad Policy about using multiple networks. You can set the different ad networks multiple ad units by either having them all show, or calling specific ones you want at certain times. To earn the best revenue is to have a primary ad network using the ad units that you like, and if that network is unable to fill the request, you can cascade down to another one to fill it using call back listeners. We also just released a new Mopub mediation SDk plugin as well.

I would like to suggest trying out Airpushs new 360 banner ads, which perform 3 to 5 times better than traditional banners, and are performing well for other publishers here on MMWA. You can use just our banners, or use our whole Bundle 1 SDK which includes a pay per download ad type (up to $0.02 per new USA user install and EULA opt in) and our smartwall (which is a combination of our interstials, video ads, overlays and more).

For 3rd party markets, we have another SDK that works on a pay per install basis paying up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide. I have a large list of 3rd party markets to try out too.

You can see a demo here - 360 Demo | Airpush | Mobile Ads Redefined

LMK any questions
Airpush Nick

1 - Yes, you can use as many different networks and ad types in one application. You can then engage your users with more interesting and dynamic ads, as well as ‘spreading your eggs over several baskets’.
You can also achieve stronger eCPMs by doing this too, since the users are seeing a different set of ads which can be more interesting/relevant etc.

1. Yes, as long as you follow Google’s ad policy. I use Admob, mobileCore, StartApp, AppNext mainly. They are all compliant and so are many, many other networks.

2. Admob generally do great with banners, but there are lots of other networks that can match or exceed Admob’s eCPMs if you experiment etc.

3. Using Admob mediation, you can integrate StartApp, yes. There is a guide here: AdMob Mediation for Android · StartApp-SDK/Documentation Wiki · GitHub

Hello feras80h,

Some answers to your questions:

1. You are able to use all of these ads within your application! However, I recommend choosing only a couple because too many advertisements can annoy your users and interrupt their experience. Try out different ad types and ad combinations until you find one that works best for you and your users!

2. Yes, our SDK is 100% compliant with Google’s latest advertising policies, and they do not limit the amount of ads that you can have in your app.

3. It’s up to you, but many developers receive higher earnings when they use multiple ad networks. However, you can also be successful if you decide to use just one. As in answer #1, just keep experimenting until you find what works best for you!

4. Yes! We support Admob mediation for both Android and iOS

If you have any more questions, just let me know or PM me!

Regards,
Cassidy